PBA Top Dawgs Outed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Is there a Organization for Scumbags and Liars. Jenkins can be the president of that and Co Chair Liars R Us with David. All 3 can head up the “Drain your members, family and Friends Dry. Com

Unregistered

Outed? That’s a joke it is a known fact !!!

You have to understand who these people are selfish professional liars in their personal careers and private we don’t need a blog to let us know the truth he could give 2 cents about the members from the president vice president executive president. Look at their personal careers and history. They don’t care about members knowing the Truth.

Unregistered

What the &$!? Is going on

Ok so just left a event where someone showed me our very own EVP on social media with a little boy
    ( I mean the female looked like a little boy with lipstick on) guess what? It wasn’t his wife! This guy is Wilin out!!! He is A piece of work!!! How the &$!? does he walk around like Nothings wrong? His wife is raising kids & working and this Cats diggin little (whatever gender it was) Does the PBA know about Their Drug users & Adulterers? Better yet , does his wife know what the &$!? Is going on? She is truly an Fool in Love!!! How shameful to be him.

Unregistered
    They are finally getting divorced.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What will it take for us to realize that these group of clowns are Worthless.
    I saw our very own VP on Facebook with a “little thing” that didn’t look like his wife. How disrespectful can he possibly be?
    Our Prez at a Party getting hammered & talking crap about a PO that’s a member.
    The attorney complaining that a member calls too Much.
    A Board me never who bragged that the VP got her a spot in board.
    The list goes on & on. When is it Enough.
    If you're all so fed up with PBA, quit. I'm sure when their dues (party budget) money goes down, they'll notice.

Unregistered
    WOW!!! She removed the Blinders. That guy destroyed her, and his Family. What a Dirtbag. Now Boone can say this forum is full of complete Lied. All the negative stuff they said is True. He is Terrible! No Super Star as a Cop or PBA person, very Arrogant. He is No Good Guy.

Unregistered

End the craziness and this embarrassment

Download the form and get it back to us. Stop the PBA from using your dues for lavish trips.

https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...erest-Card.pdf

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Download the form and get it back to us. Stop the PBA from using your dues for lavish trips.

https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...erest-Card.pdf
    Who has ever heard of this chick Soto. She has never done anything for anyone. So PLEA had to team up with IUPA cause they can only run so much go fund me pages to pay their legal bills. Guess who is running the iupa portion - mr fat john himself. Since him and Blancita can’t play house anymore at pba they want to burn it down.
    Fat john and one tooth have teamed up together. Plea has never negotiated a contract for any major agency. Virginia gardens is what it is a garden. Fat john destroyed the hpoa and he sued a former Hpoa president who is now a chief of police cause he hated Hpoa so much. What a joke one tooth has become.

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t call Steadman Stahl Crazy. He’s hilariously unstable. LMFAO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12