To both Kurt and Paul - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I say get to work catching those loose dogs on the beach. That is some serious and dangerous police shiz right there! lmfao.
    Who cares. The money is good and you don't have it. Besides, animal services takes care of those calls -- not us. LOL

Unregistered
    I say get to work catching those loose dogs on the beach. That is some serious and dangerous police shiz right there! lmfao.
    When a homeless and drunken bum angrily said, "I pay your salary!!!" (via taxes)... I replied: "You can't even take care of yourself. How are you going to take care of me?" That always shuts them down and they stare like deer in headlights.

Unregistered
    Who cares. The money is good and you don't have it. Besides, animal services takes care of those calls -- not us. LOL
    Uhh what are you talking about superstar? Is this an attempt to be Witty? So funny haaaaaaa

Unregistered
    When a homeless and drunken bum angrily said, "I pay your salary!!!" (via taxes)... I replied: "You can't even take care of yourself. How are you going to take care of me?" That always shuts them down and they stare like deer in headlights.
    Dang you are able to outsmart a homeless person? That is some amazing skill set right der !! You should teach that in in-service.
    People would admire you and think you are cool and stuff.

Unregistered

Cool

Dang you are able to outsmart a homeless person? That is some amazing skill set right der !! You should teach that in in-service. People would admire you and think you are cool and stuff.
    Better yet, get out of patrol, to avoid being forced to respond to those kinds of calls-for-service. THAT is being "admired and cool and stuff." Has Kurt Hoffman ever been dispatched to deal with a homeless camp or solicitors on the right-of-way or even a domestic dispute? Nope. He is an appointee who is anointed by Eric Robinson and Robert Waechter.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234