+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just thinking outside the box here: could there be a reason crime is DOWN? If you’d look at the strategic plan, a squad/unit of deputies to target certain offenders was outlined. The Sheriff’s Office Tac Unit was formed and very much responsible for this decline in persons and property crimes in Sarasota. Sounds like they might be doing something right. Who cares if your feelings are hurt because you didn’t get into the unit or because they aren’t “approachable?” A SEAL Team? Really? Calm down
    lol. Sorry, you guessed wrong. After reading all of the posts you have been having a conversation with someone other than you thought..... I approve of the TAC uniforms and you might want to rechck your facts d-bag. Once again you are making claims based off of only partial information. Dirty cops like you plant evidence because you think the ends justify the means, only to find out, you had the wrong guy. what a fool.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    lol. Sorry, you guessed wrong. After reading all of the posts you have been having a conversation with someone other than you thought..... I approve of the TAC uniforms and you might want to rechck your facts d-bag. Once again you are making claims based off of only partial information. Dirty cops like you plant evidence because you think the ends justify the means, only to find out, you had the wrong guy. what a fool.
    You forgot to say "Mr. d-bag", but I will let that slide. I am logging on in an X-man costume. I think that will help me catch more criminals. Oh by the way I see that year to date we have had a whooping 1, one, uno murder so far. I can only assume that happened in Lake Sarasota? HMMMM low murder rate. Could it be the uniforms? Perhaps, and if so you should alert Chicago PD and let them know. I think the Sheriff should wear a suit like in the game HALO.

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes I might need a safe a place if a group of all white men wearing Military Uniforms (bearing weapons) that represent them as Special Forces, ask to search my car or my home. Especially if I am African American and there is seven of them standing there. Say what you want but there have been plenty that have come before us that did this same job (better) without such an intimidating uniform. This unit reminded me of the Delta days. Two of them actually did all the work while the others just stood around looking tough. It was an unnecessary show of force to the citizens of Sarasota and in my opinion these fellas could have done just fine in the same uniform we all wear. They are not the SEALs they are not on a SWAT raid. Shine your shoes wear your vest under your class b. Wear a name tag. Don't be so scary to people. The class B is special and always will be. It is a privilege to wear it. Remember we are the good guys and BTW this is Sarasota not Tampa or Miami. We are a small town full of rich white people. I don't need to research those men's charges... I am certain it was a major bust! Had to be... with all those soldiers and weapons their on the mean streets of Lake Sarasota. LOL!
    Unfortunately .. The small town atmosphere mentaility will get you killed. This has not been a town for many years. The population,diversity,crime,infrastructure has well passed your living in the past. The shiny outfits are for court. every deputy should be in embroidered uniforms for everyday work. The tactical vest. I have no problem with. When you get past a few years youll understand more about health. Get off the uniform Kick. Were in ninety degree weather in Florida. The polyester should go, Forrest green 511 elevens pants with embroidered shirts are fine. Welcome to the 21st century whether your in small town Gilchrist County eating lunch to get shot or Jackson county being sniped from afar. We have much more things to worry about than your uniform is too intimidating. Those days are gone. Move along..

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I suspect all those "child molesters" that were arrested recently came from and all lived in Lake Sarasota? Someone said that was a dangerous hood full of murderers. So I can only assume all those pedos lived in Lake Sarasota as well. In the Mauna Loa!! A town busting at the seams with crime.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I suspect all those "child molesters" that were arrested recently came from and all lived in Lake Sarasota? Someone said that was a dangerous hood full of murderers. So I can only assume all those pedos lived in Lake Sarasota as well. In the Mauna Loa!! A town busting at the seams with crime.
    So, none of them came from Sarasota? Looks like the reference to Lake Sarasota was an example given not a hard rule. According to you, why have police then since Sarasota is crime free? See what I did there...

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    As an outsider looking in, this sure sounds like a little jealousy going on here. I don't buy the unapproachable thoughts on TAC uniforms, that's absurd. Our streets are not Mayberry, and TAC uniformed LEO's are necessary.

    In the Army my uniform was a one piece Nomex flight suit, which was easy to don, didn't need ironing and a thousand times more comfortable than a BDU uniform and leaps and bounds over the ASU uniform. Those that *****ed and moaned were just jealous they picked the wrong MOS.

    Look at the bright side, if you were a fireman you'd have to wear 45lb to 75lbs of clothing and gear, then you'd have something to actually complain about. Don't know how they do it in the hot Florida sun.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As an outsider looking in, this sure sounds like a little jealousy going on here. I don't buy the unapproachable thoughts on TAC uniforms, that's absurd. Our streets are not Mayberry, and TAC uniformed LEO's are necessary.

    In the Army my uniform was a one piece Nomex flight suit, which was easy to don, didn't need ironing and a thousand times more comfortable than a BDU uniform and leaps and bounds over the ASU uniform. Those that *****ed and moaned were just jealous they picked the wrong MOS.

    Look at the bright side, if you were a fireman you'd have to wear 45lb to 75lbs of clothing and gear, then you'd have something to actually complain about. Don't know how they do it in the hot Florida sun.
    Very reasonable conclusion!

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As an outsider looking in, this sure sounds like a little jealousy going on here.
    Jealious about the Seal Team 6 TAC uniform? LOL nope! There is a time and a place for everything and the combat-oriented TAC uniform is overkill. The overkill is ridiculously funny.

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I say get to work catching those loose dogs on the beach. That is some serious and dangerous police shiz right there! lmfao.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You probably should and let other units handle the important stuff you refuse to do in your spare time as a 53xx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •