Spotlight complaint - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well as he likes to tell everybody his ole lady is just a babysitter for his kids. I'd take the write up just to make his sorry ass look dumb. How do these people get promoted!
    Good point when they start writing people up, it only reinforces they are not real leaders. Real leaders don’t have to write people up. Only weaklings do that sh!t.

Unregistered
    These type justify their existence over nonsense such as this...can you imagine the power trip he is on even at his house... he looks for dust particles behind doors and chastises his old lady. Probably tells her he will write her up?😆
    Non leaders always go to paper and write people up. They destroy the motivation to do anything. BSO has a lot of losers like this. The good districts put them in ther place so they don’t shut down your people.

This guy’s nickname when he was on the road was dum dum. He was constantly screwing things up. He was like a colonel in the army or something. I felt bad for the army.

Unregistered
    Non leaders always go to paper and write people up. They destroy the motivation to do anything. BSO has a lot of losers like this. The good districts put them in ther place so they don’t shut down your people.

This guy’s nickname when he was on the road was dum dum. He was constantly screwing things up. He was like a colonel in the army or something. I felt bad for the army.
    Holy $hit, I totally forgot about "dumb dumb" I remember that! Now I don't care who you are that is funny.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123