Brian Henderson is the mole - Page 3
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any evidence will suffice besides baseless accusations lacking the minimum in common sense.
    We all know the Eskimo brothers don’t care about evidence when it implicates one of their own. There’s BWC evidence of him face planting a handcuffed transsexual and you see where that went. Meanwhile they’re digging up crap from years ago to bring up a deputy on an IA.

Unregistered
    We all know the Eskimo brothers don’t care about evidence when it implicates one of their own. There’s BWC evidence of him face planting a handcuffed transsexual and you see where that went. Meanwhile they’re digging up crap from years ago to bring up a deputy on an IA.
    Just like the digging up of old news that goes one here right? Digging up or wrong is wrong? Does time make the incident different? That still doesn’t offer any more concrete insight on the original topic. Any evidence yet or is this still gossiping and deflecting?

Unregistered
    Just like the digging up of old news that goes one here right? Digging up or wrong is wrong? Does time make the incident different? That still doesn’t offer any more concrete insight on the original topic. Any evidence yet or is this still gossiping and deflecting?
    Chitty said there are moles. We are going to find them. Watch your step Brian and Brodie....you two are at the top of the suspect list...S1 and S2.

Unregistered
    Chitty said there are moles. We are going to find them. Watch your step Brian and Brodie....you two are at the top of the suspect list...S1 and S2.
    Again, proof?

Unregistered
    Again, proof?
    It’s more like reasonable suspicion at this point.
    Wouldnt expect a typical VCSO admin jack wagon to know that one, but you can look it up in the BLE handbook.

Unregistered
    So, if what you allude to is true (and you're an employee) is it not a possible crime discussing active investigations? I would think Chitwood would be more concerned with your involvement up to this point if in fact an investigation exists. Brian isn't the mole. Nice try by the posse giving him a position of authority just to attack his character and force another resignation. Nice tactical move there! It is obvious who is doing what and why. Brodie is a mole, what are you going to do, ask him? Even if you had the balls to, could you even trust him if he answered? Once an embarrassment always an embarrassment. Once found dishonest always assume the subject is. Once a cheater always a cheater.
    Now compare founded complaints from Henderson's personnel file.. I'm not talking about anything other than what is founded and can be researched.
    Other than that I have to give Chitwood credit, this investigation, if a ball game would be an average of .500 and last I checked those aren't good numbers. But when has Chitwood ever been good with numbers? Ex; crime stats...

Unregistered
    It’s more like reasonable suspicion at this point.
    Wouldnt expect a typical VCSO admin jack wagon to know that one, but you can look it up in the BLE handbook.
    You sure love your BLE handbook! However, proof would be a better fit for the conversation verses your BASIC reasonable suspicion handbook conspiracy nut job theories! Then again, delivering on promises is hard for you to do with life in general and on here!

Unregistered
    So, if what you allude to is true (and you're an employee) is it not a possible crime discussing active investigations? I would think Chitwood would be more concerned with your involvement up to this point if in fact an investigation exists. Brian isn't the mole. Nice try by the posse giving him a position of authority just to attack his character and force another resignation. Nice tactical move there! It is obvious who is doing what and why. Brodie is a mole, what are you going to do, ask him? Even if you had the balls to, could you even trust him if he answered? Once an embarrassment always an embarrassment. Once found dishonest always assume the subject is. Once a cheater always a cheater.
    Now compare founded complaints from Henderson's personnel file.. I'm not talking about anything other than what is founded and can be researched.
    Other than that I have to give Chitwood credit, this investigation, if a ball game would be an average of .500 and last I checked those aren't good numbers. But when has Chitwood ever been good with numbers? Ex; crime stats...
    Chitty is going to find the moles. I would not be surprised if he was looking at Dietrich (due to his being the former chief deputy) and maybe randy post (due to Chitty and Heather getting into it a couple of times).

Unregistered
    This is incoherent...Tim Morgan, is that you? 😂

Unregistered
    Chitty is going to find the moles. I would not be surprised if he was looking at Dietrich (due to his being the former chief deputy) and maybe randy post (due to Chitty and Heather getting into it a couple of times).
    I heard the mole could have been Foghorn Leghorn! It wouldn’t surprise me if Sylvester the Cat has his paws in the mix too! I also heard the fake reporter that pays dues to an Club to get awards is breaking the story soon!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast