Brian Henderson is the mole - Page 24
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In my opinion, if you want to hammer Alvin, or anyone else on this forum for that matter, disagreeing with his positions, challenging his facts or his lack of proof or failure to provide promised follow-up is all relevant and very much fair game. The name-calling, attempts at shaming, the personal insults and attacks on his background, his mother, his employment status, his sexual orientation or his relationship with his daughter are out of bounds in my view.
    I agree with you in the general aspect of your statement. I would entirely agree with you if the above standard applied equally across the board to other people on here too. Equal action and opportunity should be across the spectrum. Wouldn’t you also agree the above style standards should apply to Alvin too? Alvin surely has his hand dirty on the above style mentioned personal attacks as well.

Alvin also hasn’t been the only one targeted on the above mentioned personal attacks on his character. So again, why the need to point out another poor Alvin moment? Poor Alvin is getting picked on again! I personally think you and others need to get a thicker skin in my view. I don’t hear Chitwood’s side complaining on here people are being mean. I am not saying it’s right, however, there is a deficiency in your argument when your only pointing out Alvin has been the only targeted or is not engaged in this type of behavior.

Unregistered
    I agree with you in the general aspect of your statement. I would entirely agree with you if the above standard applied equally across the board to other people on here too. Equal action and opportunity should be across the spectrum. Wouldn’t you also agree the above style standards should apply to Alvin too? Alvin surely has his hand dirty on the above style mentioned personal attacks as well.

Alvin also hasn’t been the only one targeted on the above mentioned personal attacks on his character. So again, why the need to point out another poor Alvin moment? Poor Alvin is getting picked on again! I personally think you and others need to get a thicker skin in my view. I don’t hear Chitwood’s side complaining on here people are being mean. I am not saying it’s right, however, there is a deficiency in your argument when your only pointing out Alvin has been the only targeted or is not engaged in this type of behavior.
    When I said that if you want to hammer Alvin, OR ANYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM, I was expressing my opinion that these same rules of decorum and avoidance of personal attacks should apply to all. So yes, I agree with you as far as that goes. But, and this is a big but, Chitwood is a public official. That puts him in a different category than the others and makes him fair game for a type and manner of criticism that isn't appropriate for others. At least that's how I see it.

Unregistered
    When I said that if you want to hammer Alvin, OR ANYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM, I was expressing my opinion that these same rules of decorum and avoidance of personal attacks should apply to all. So yes, I agree with you as far as that goes. But, and this is a big but, Chitwood is a public official. That puts him in a different category than the others and makes him fair game for a type and manner of criticism that isn't appropriate for others. At least that's how I see it.
    You’re argument would hold true to me if Alvin didn’t insert himself in the discussions with his own personal attacks and countless crusades. Aren’t adults supposed to rise up and act accordingly? Instead, he has inserted himself into the mud slinging and lowered himself with the others. So again, Alvin and only Alvin decided to travel down that path. Play with fire and you get burned. Has it been harsh? Sure, I will agree again. Are the attacks necessarily right, no! However, in the end, Alvin has contributed to this ongoing problem.

Alvin also manages an anti-Chitwood page and also is a very vocal activist in the community. So, I would hardly paint him as your standard ordinary private citizen. You can probably classify him as a public figure on the grounds of his activism and managing ABC. He clearly has publicly inserted himself into the discussions and politics concerning the Sheriff and other public figures; especially on this page with his own private and public affairs. So, I feel because he’s not an “elected official” is a fallacy argument.

Unregistered
    You’re argument would hold true to me if Alvin didn’t insert himself in the discussions with his own personal attacks and countless crusades. Aren’t adults supposed to rise up and act accordingly? Instead, he has inserted himself into the mud slinging and lowered himself with the others. So again, Alvin and only Alvin decided to travel down that path. Play with fire and you get burned. Has it been harsh? Sure, I will agree again. Are the attacks necessarily right, no! However, in the end, Alvin has contributed to this ongoing problem.

Alvin also manages an anti-Chitwood page and also is a very vocal activist in the community. So, I would hardly paint him as your standard ordinary private citizen. You can probably classify him as a public figure on the grounds of his activism and managing ABC. He clearly has publicly inserted himself into the discussions and politics concerning the Sheriff and other public figures; especially on this page with his own private and public affairs. So, I feel because he’s not an “elected official” is a fallacy argument.
    "However, in the end, Alvin has contributed to this ongoing problem."
    I agree with this statement 100 percent. But I'm not sure I agree that Alvin's activism makes him a public figure. Either way, thanks for the civil exchange of ideas and opinions. Refreshing!

Unregistered
    "However, in the end, Alvin has contributed to this ongoing problem."
    I agree with this statement 100 percent. But I'm not sure I agree that Alvin's activism makes him a public figure. Either way, thanks for the civil exchange of ideas and opinions. Refreshing!
    No problem and I also appreciate the discussion! I will have to disagree with you in part. I feel you can make a good argument that the last half can be applied to Alvin. “... A person may also be considered a "limited purpose" public figure by having thrust themselves to the forefront of particular public controversies in order to influence the resolution of the issues involved.”

Alvin has clearly thrusted himself in the forefront of public controversies and has also tried to influence the resolution of issues involved (ABC, county council meetings, his personal Facebook, other social media outlets, and activism at venues like at the speedway wearing his shirt).

http://definitions.uslegal.com/p/public-figure/

Unregistered
    Alvin here... - I have viewed this page for nearly 6 years. I read this site religiously wondering who the hell is SS, CB or TM without commenting. I actually found it entertaining to be honest and it proved to me that cops are people too. The reality is if AM was used rather than my given name, I would have wondered who was that with my initials? The closest I came to commenting was me contacting Pat Thoman when he was personally attacked here. It was weird because prior to his suggestion for Sheriff it was initials. To be blunt, it really pissed me off when a professional stance turns personal. My first post was "Alvin from his mamas trailer". If you recall, the post basically mirrored Pat's with exception that I am not a professional in your field and his accomplishments. I was invited and disparaged here. My family was attacked. I was accused of comments I did not make. The people I have met in the LEO family was basically from my profession. I even worked on the Newmans home. And it was embarrassing to have to explain to my boss why I did not feel safe on their property. I did storm repair work on Kyle's house, and got accused of stalking him for taking a picture of the WSPD K9 vehicle in his yard. I took the selfie to send to a friend in WS and was told (I didn't ask) of Allison's past. And yet when she was fired from Deland PD I offered proof to help her with her appeal or suit. I didn't like the personal attacks on Szabo. I believe I caused them to intensify for Andrew. The people I have named have done dirty to me and I can talk openly about it. I offered Sheriff Chitwood a truce but he said he couldn't control the union guys, whatever that means? See, I can admit that I dont know everything and I have certainly made my mistakes. But at the same time, can you define mistake? I define it as something you do once and learn from. My mistakes were done years ago, and I mean a long time ago. I dont like doing this but I have met great people and I can thank you all for that! Any publicity is good publicity. Most who I shake their hands and introduce myself to are shocked that I am a normal down to earth guy. I have a great respect for Capt. Fortin who I met at Chitwoods event. He has already helped me. You guys could have treated me like a dirtbag till I died and I would have motored on, but when you involve my family you ignite a fire that I cannot extinguish. It bothered me when S Szabo and his mothers position was written as being a tool for him on VX. You think I am out to cause dissent or division and that is not correct. I would rather have an open dialogue without the **** talking or insults towards everyone. I thought about this long and hard and came to the realization that my anger and disdain grew from two issues. The first of the two was a well written formal PRR to Gant about my daughter and records. His response; Unrelated to your request but I have to tell you that some of your social media posts bother me... I dont care what bothers a PIO especially when I'm paying for the records and your time. Then I reach out to the Sheriff about my daughter and the people she is around including a repeat sex offender who hangs out and takes vacation with a predominant judge. I found out at the event for Chitwood that he never responded because there was a question about my custody. I was never acknowledged and asked to bring my shared custody court order which is what I would expect. Lake Helen police attempt to deliver my daughter to a known sex offenders house! I hated you all. Everytime any cop made a mistake I rubbed salt in their wounds... All of them! I have reached out to everyone of them and apologized and consider them friends. The FBI did tell me to back off and I got louder. I do not have time to write a book but there are people that are aware of everything and for me to just let it go and have another child endure what mine did wasn't an option. Those that want me as an enemy, I accept the challenge. I would rather be a friend is the honest truth. And if any of you knew me and the full story you wouldn't hate me. I forgive all of those who have treated me badly or caused me problems. I want Chitwood to succeed. I really think he can if he applies that energy positively and is more understanding with 2nd chances. Everyone needs 2nd chances for "mistakes" because were only human. I can be cordial and factual. I can release records publically if I want. Those aren't threats they're factual. Society and the connection with law enforcement is hurting now. It needs to heal and trust should be priority. I assure you that I am connected and not with who you suspect. There isn't a mole and we all need to get along. I talk with plenty of people and not Henry. He burnt me and lied to me even after I did all asked and moved him out of his apartment in Sanford. I wish him well too. To laugh at someones health and wish them dead is horrible. If anyone would ever like to meet and talk like people, I will be available and I wont disclose you or the talk. If you want me to bring some records, I share btw and trade, so as to not leave a trail. I have learned how to circumvent and get what I need. I do not want to be an enemy. Ask around about me and you will find i am loyal. If you target me i will do the same..."The same tactics used on me will be used against you" Remember? It is well known that I was going to speak at council and I had my spelling right and I am getting better at speaking. I promised embarrassment and delivered. Today would cause extreme cost to the County and I reconsidered because of my recent interaction. One really upsetting point of LEO's is when a deputy screws up you guys dog him/her and dont understand that were only human. Cops are for the most part great people who put their lives in jeopardy daily. I dont even care if in 5 minutes you bash me. Reach out to a ex member of the thin blue line family and talk to them. You guys deal with some horrible stuff and have to see things and do things that society has no clue of. I have been contacted by many auditors and activists. I cannot merge or form an alliance because they only want to cause further division. The joke among you in Dec-Jan '17 and '18 was really uncool. I didn't kill him, he killed himself. Every drug imaginable in his system and a .163 BAC bolsters this and is probably the only reason I am free? Fun fact; his brother was attacked by an angry mob of parents at Gators Dockside where Chitwood had his event. Apparently sex offenders run in that family. Believe me if I could go back in time I would sacrifice myself for my daughter or son. I just wanted someone to listen and fix issues needing fixed behind closed doors like an adult. If I am not named I will not post. I will not comment on issues not personal to me. I do know many people and if you ask around you will find that I am loyal and honest. So, do we try and allow LEO affairs to be a respectable tool? Or do we constantly attack eachother daily? I am here to tell you that i have won my personal issues... The ball is in your court

Unregistered
    Alvin here... - I have viewed this page for nearly 6 years. I read this site religiously wondering who the hell is SS, CB or TM without commenting. I actually found it entertaining to be honest and it proved to me that cops are people too. The reality is if AM was used rather than my given name, I would have wondered who was that with my initials? The closest I came to commenting was me contacting Pat Thoman when he was personally attacked here. It was weird because prior to his suggestion for Sheriff it was initials. To be blunt, it really pissed me off when a professional stance turns personal. My first post was "Alvin from his mamas trailer". If you recall, the post basically mirrored Pat's with exception that I am not a professional in your field and his accomplishments. I was invited and disparaged here. My family was attacked. I was accused of comments I did not make. The people I have met in the LEO family was basically from my profession. I even worked on the Newmans home. And it was embarrassing to have to explain to my boss why I did not feel safe on their property. I did storm repair work on Kyle's house, and got accused of stalking him for taking a picture of the WSPD K9 vehicle in his yard. I took the selfie to send to a friend in WS and was told (I didn't ask) of Allison's past. And yet when she was fired from Deland PD I offered proof to help her with her appeal or suit. I didn't like the personal attacks on Szabo. I believe I caused them to intensify for Andrew. The people I have named have done dirty to me and I can talk openly about it. I offered Sheriff Chitwood a truce but he said he couldn't control the union guys, whatever that means? See, I can admit that I dont know everything and I have certainly made my mistakes. But at the same time, can you define mistake? I define it as something you do once and learn from. My mistakes were done years ago, and I mean a long time ago. I dont like doing this but I have met great people and I can thank you all for that! Any publicity is good publicity. Most who I shake their hands and introduce myself to are shocked that I am a normal down to earth guy. I have a great respect for Capt. Fortin who I met at Chitwoods event. He has already helped me. You guys could have treated me like a dirtbag till I died and I would have motored on, but when you involve my family you ignite a fire that I cannot extinguish. It bothered me when S Szabo and his mothers position was written as being a tool for him on VX. You think I am out to cause dissent or division and that is not correct. I would rather have an open dialogue without the **** talking or insults towards everyone. I thought about this long and hard and came to the realization that my anger and disdain grew from two issues. The first of the two was a well written formal PRR to Gant about my daughter and records. His response; Unrelated to your request but I have to tell you that some of your social media posts bother me... I dont care what bothers a PIO especially when I'm paying for the records and your time. Then I reach out to the Sheriff about my daughter and the people she is around including a repeat sex offender who hangs out and takes vacation with a predominant judge. I found out at the event for Chitwood that he never responded because there was a question about my custody. I was never acknowledged and asked to bring my shared custody court order which is what I would expect. Lake Helen police attempt to deliver my daughter to a known sex offenders house! I hated you all. Everytime any cop made a mistake I rubbed salt in their wounds... All of them! I have reached out to everyone of them and apologized and consider them friends. The FBI did tell me to back off and I got louder. I do not have time to write a book but there are people that are aware of everything and for me to just let it go and have another child endure what mine did wasn't an option. Those that want me as an enemy, I accept the challenge. I would rather be a friend is the honest truth. And if any of you knew me and the full story you wouldn't hate me. I forgive all of those who have treated me badly or caused me problems. I want Chitwood to succeed. I really think he can if he applies that energy positively and is more understanding with 2nd chances. Everyone needs 2nd chances for "mistakes" because were only human. I can be cordial and factual. I can release records publically if I want. Those aren't threats they're factual. Society and the connection with law enforcement is hurting now. It needs to heal and trust should be priority. I assure you that I am connected and not with who you suspect. There isn't a mole and we all need to get along. I talk with plenty of people and not Henry. He burnt me and lied to me even after I did all asked and moved him out of his apartment in Sanford. I wish him well too. To laugh at someones health and wish them dead is horrible. If anyone would ever like to meet and talk like people, I will be available and I wont disclose you or the talk. If you want me to bring some records, I share btw and trade, so as to not leave a trail. I have learned how to circumvent and get what I need. I do not want to be an enemy. Ask around about me and you will find i am loyal. If you target me i will do the same..."The same tactics used on me will be used against you" Remember? It is well known that I was going to speak at council and I had my spelling right and I am getting better at speaking. I promised embarrassment and delivered. Today would cause extreme cost to the County and I reconsidered because of my recent interaction. One really upsetting point of LEO's is when a deputy screws up you guys dog him/her and dont understand that were only human. Cops are for the most part great people who put their lives in jeopardy daily. I dont even care if in 5 minutes you bash me. Reach out to a ex member of the thin blue line family and talk to them. You guys deal with some horrible stuff and have to see things and do things that society has no clue of. I have been contacted by many auditors and activists. I cannot merge or form an alliance because they only want to cause further division. The joke among you in Dec-Jan '17 and '18 was really uncool. I didn't kill him, he killed himself. Every drug imaginable in his system and a .163 BAC bolsters this and is probably the only reason I am free? Fun fact; his brother was attacked by an angry mob of parents at Gators Dockside where Chitwood had his event. Apparently sex offenders run in that family. Believe me if I could go back in time I would sacrifice myself for my daughter or son. I just wanted someone to listen and fix issues needing fixed behind closed doors like an adult. If I am not named I will not post. I will not comment on issues not personal to me. I do know many people and if you ask around you will find that I am loyal and honest. So, do we try and allow LEO affairs to be a respectable tool? Or do we constantly attack eachother daily? I am here to tell you that i have won my personal issues... The ball is in your court
    Are you sure you are Alvin? That’s pretty sub par grammar and sentences. I know Alvin has pretty good writing! I’ve seen you write the last time and was going to say something.

Unregistered
    Are you sure you are Alvin? That’s pretty sub par grammar and sentences. I know Alvin has pretty good writing! I’ve seen you write the last time and was going to say something.
    It was written fast. No one could remain in their zone rehashing the darkest periods of their life. Should I create a temporary comment FB on my personal page to prove my identity. How about "I possess sub par grammar"?

Unregistered
    It was written fast. No one could remain in their zone rehashing the darkest periods of their life. Should I create a temporary comment FB on my personal page to prove my identity. How about "I possess sub par grammar"?
    Yes please! Write a line on your page! Thank you!

Unregistered
    Doesn’t seem like you “possess” the authority to post it! 2 hours should have been adequate time to post it.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast