Brian Henderson is the mole - Page 2
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Facts are not relevant on leo affairs. Just come hear and type away impetuously.
    Chitwood says there is a mole. In all reality there is probably more than 1. LEO affairs will be the tool to identify them. Be afraid....we will identify you.

Unregistered
    Chitwood says there is a mole. In all reality there is probably more than 1. LEO affairs will be the tool to identify them. Be afraid....we will identify you.
    I spit my coffee out just then. I agree there are many more than just one. I disagree that leo affairs will be "the tool" to identify anything other than no confidence in the Sheriff. Not meant to be a jab Mod2, but an opinion.

Unregistered
    I am sure that Chitwood has already been reviewing the emails of Brian Henderson (seeing how many he has forwarded to Ben). I am sure that Chitwood has already taken notice of where Brian goes at the TCK. Chitwood is going to catch you Brian.

And I would be willing to bet that Chitwood has Info Systems reviewing ALL the emails that have been forwarded to Ben.

The moles will get caught.

Unregistered
    I am sure that Chitwood has already been reviewing the emails of Brian Henderson (seeing how many he has forwarded to Ben). I am sure that Chitwood has already taken notice of where Brian goes at the TCK. Chitwood is going to catch you Brian.

And I would be willing to bet that Chitwood has Info Systems reviewing ALL the emails that have been forwarded to Ben.

Brian is a narcissistic sociopath, but he is not dumb. I guarantee he has not been forwarding emails to Ben Johnson from his SO email. He has a little bit of experience in electronic surveillance and knows how not to get caught.

Unregistered

Why would a seasoned ranking officer make a rookie mistake like that and leave crumbs? You have freshly graduated cadets that know better than creating their own demise with an email snail trail. Chitwood will have better results looking for those rodents out in the courtyard!
    And what proof is there that Ben is in any way complacent or involved other than Chitwoods suspicions (FEAR)

Unregistered
    Facts are not relevant on leo affairs. Just come hear and type away impetuously.
    It’s right up there with the award winning style hype yellow jacket reporting and the drama ensued essence of ABC ladies type gossip! Another absolutely useless thread as usual with no hard evidence!

Unregistered
    It’s right up there with the award winning style hype yellow jacket reporting and the drama ensued essence of ABC ladies type gossip! Another absolutely useless thread as usual with no hard evidence!
    Chitty says there is a mole. And it would not surprise me if it was both Brian and Brodie.

Unregistered
    What type of hard evidence would you like to see presented in this forum?

Unregistered
    What type of hard evidence would you like to see presented in this forum?
    Any evidence will suffice besides baseless accusations lacking the minimum in common sense.

Unregistered
    Any evidence will suffice besides baseless accusations lacking the minimum in common sense.
    If Chitty says there is a mole...there is a mole(s). And just like with the rumors involving Creamer and Janelle, this will eventually turn out to be true. The only question is how many moles we have (starting with Brian and Brodie) and what type damage they have done.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast