Brian Henderson is the mole - Page 15
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello! This is the award winning temper tantrum hyper-sensitive blogger from the atrocious yellow journalism headquarters at the Headline Hermaphrodite coming to you from my one bedroom shack in Sanford. I first and most importantly have to pay respects and give a huge shoutout Mark Barker! He is truly an inspiration and a superb journalist! I admire him so much and embarrassedly wish I had his exceptional talents!

I am proud to announce Ex-Deputy Jenkins has embarked on a new adventure with glossy beefy brochures champion Szabo and started 2 Deadbeat Disgraced Deputies Dummies and a Decommissioned Patrol Car! This highly motivated new conglomerate of a cluster f*ck brings together two lack luster morons; while bad mouthing and leg sweeping the competition away! Newly appointed C.E.O. certified creepy perverted touchy-feely nut bag sexual stalker Alvin said, “Being a creepy criminal loser myself and living with my mommy, I can understand how it feels to be a total disgrace and waist of breath to my community!” He went on by saying, “I greatly appreciate this opportunity being unemployed suffering from writers cramp and having a creepy criminal background normally limits my job prospects.” “I also have so much time on my hands not having custody of my daughter.” “This is a perfect opportunity to keep my mind off from weird touchy-feely things and complement my flamboyant lifestyle!”

This award winning blogger is also proud to report, while unable to take criticism of any kind myself, constantly showing aggression, and being disgraceful in my profession, I truly appreciate the lack luster level headed approach by former disgraced deputies Jenkins and Szabo. They are naturally the only losers I would stand by, besides myself, that’s downright shameful! Bootlickin Bro and part-time romance Romeo to Alvin, Rusty Ford said, “Jenkins and Szabo are a true testament on what NOT what to do in law enforcement!” “They came out in the end looking and sounding more stupid then the retarded rants on the Headline Hermaphrodite!” “I wish them much success in their endeavors, however, we all know in the end we're all derelicts and are going no where in life professionally!”

Now that’s coverage you can count on!
    I'm no psychologist, however I am a betting man. Sounds like a personal issue if you ask me. Dont hate the players, hate the game. Good luck and check my influence now. Henry called me and I declined to answer his call. I no longer need Henry and never did being as his promises to me were unfulfilled. Mr. Chitwood, my promise is beginning to be a reality by my support and influence. Ask around Sheriff. Maybe you should have answered my call and asked that I bring my custody paperwork to prove what you used as an excuse to not acknowledge me back in 2017? Maybe a Sheriff should be able to control his men (and the union) with a blanket IA instructing his men to cease and desist comments involving Alvin Mortimer (Me). Thank you Capt Fortin, you treated me with respect and were very professional too. It is that reason that I fulfilled my promise to you and forwarded what I said I would via email. If anyone doubts what one man can do, all I can say is to never underestimate your abilities. I support you all and know the attacks on my character are your outlet against your boss. A real man steps up to the plate and accepts what is to come. Can any of you that have plenty of opinions but no balls say the same? I can say firsthand you cannot. My phone number, email address is known along with my address and future plans. Come on, let's talk? It feels good facing your opposition like men do. Take it from me, I do have firsthand knowledge along with proof of this. In the past I was challenged to attend a Compstat meeting and did! How'd that go? Oh, and where are Compstat meetings being held now? How convenient is that. I guess you get the message and I have to talk to one of your X wifes who is actually kind of my type. You all have a great finish to your weekend if you're not working. Take care and see you soon. It's my duty to serve that booty. Gotta run.

Unregistered
    I'm no psychologist, however I am a betting man. Sounds like a personal issue if you ask me. Dont hate the players, hate the game. Good luck and check my influence now. Henry called me and I declined to answer his call. I no longer need Henry and never did being as his promises to me were unfulfilled. Mr. Chitwood, my promise is beginning to be a reality by my support and influence. Ask around Sheriff. Maybe you should have answered my call and asked that I bring my custody paperwork to prove what you used as an excuse to not acknowledge me back in 2017? Maybe a Sheriff should be able to control his men (and the union) with a blanket IA instructing his men to cease and desist comments involving Alvin Mortimer (Me). Thank you Capt Fortin, you treated me with respect and were very professional too. It is that reason that I fulfilled my promise to you and forwarded what I said I would via email. If anyone doubts what one man can do, all I can say is to never underestimate your abilities. I support you all and know the attacks on my character are your outlet against your boss. A real man steps up to the plate and accepts what is to come. Can any of you that have plenty of opinions but no balls say the same? I can say firsthand you cannot. My phone number, email address is known along with my address and future plans. Come on, let's talk? It feels good facing your opposition like men do. Take it from me, I do have firsthand knowledge along with proof of this. In the past I was challenged to attend a Compstat meeting and did! How'd that go? Oh, and where are Compstat meetings being held now? How convenient is that. I guess you get the message and I have to talk to one of your X wifes who is actually kind of my type. You all have a great finish to your weekend if you're not working. Take care and see you soon. It's my duty to serve that booty. Gotta run.
    I have no idea what most of your comments mean. Maybe you can run into the path of a train?

Unregistered
    I have no idea what most of your comments mean. Maybe you can run into the path of a train?
    If you are not the Sheriff, the message wasn't meant for you anyway. An education and basic understanding of the English language would help btw. Maybe you should run back into the path of a school. Dont worry, I'll pray for you today.

Unregistered
    If you are not the Sheriff, the message wasn't meant for you anyway. An education and basic understanding of the English language would help btw. Maybe you should run back into the path of a school. Dont worry, I'll pray for you today.
    Nice post. Way to be civil.

Unregistered
    I have to agree with the other person! I think you need an understanding in basic English language yourself! I almost want to say it’s something Henry would write with the poor grammar and sentence structure. The only booty I think you were getting last night was your mother’s booty!

Why do you feel the need to constantly ramble on about your personal affairs like a childish loser? I don’t know who is worse handling personal matters between you and Henry. You both are obviously pretty clueless and stupid! It’s why bad things keeps happening to you! Your living arrangements should say it all! The majority of people don’t want to deal with an obnoxious obsessive nut job! No one cares what happens with you or your kid! Be a real father and take care of her and move on you stupid dolt! Consider stepping in front of that train! I’d support it too! You’re obviously a wounded dog that needs to be relieved of your guilt and pain! You will always be a screwup!

Unregistered
    Why would anyone take advice from you? Your plan hasn’t worked so well for your life Chipmunk. The audience you are talking to all have secure jobs, more education, and better living arrangements than you. Like a homeless man giving advice on how to buy a house.

Unregistered
    We are lucky at the VCSO. We can watch classic reruns of the 3 stooges on tv. Then we can see real life 3 stooges with Chitwood and Henderson and Morgan.

Unregistered
    I have to agree with the other person! I think you need an understanding in basic English language yourself! I almost want to say it’s something Henry would write with the poor grammar and sentence structure. The only booty I think you were getting last night was your mother’s booty!

Why do you feel the need to constantly ramble on about your personal affairs like a childish loser? I don’t know who is worse handling personal matters between you and Henry. You both are obviously pretty clueless and stupid! It’s why bad things keeps happening to you! Your living arrangements should say it all! The majority of people don’t want to deal with an obnoxious obsessive nut job! No one cares what happens with you or your kid! Be a real father and take care of her and move on you stupid dolt! Consider stepping in front of that train! I’d support it too! You’re obviously a wounded dog that needs to be relieved of your guilt and pain! You will always be a screwup!
    I was invited by name... Deal with it snowflake. I am heading to Green Springs if you'd care to expose yourself and debate facts. I'll be there at 10:30 am. If I was guilty of anything I wouldn't be here. Even if I was wanted I could give your boss a hug and he wouldn't realise he got duped again. Like I said you are too obvious in your personal quest here. My guess is Joel Turney, Brodie Hughes or Kyle Bainbridge. The other 3 stooges without any authority beyond a union. All 3 of you are women in mens clothes. Push buttons that I controlled and turned on.
    #NOFILTER

Unregistered
    I was invited by name... Deal with it snowflake. I am heading to Green Springs if you'd care to expose yourself and debate facts. I'll be there at 10:30 am. If I was guilty of anything I wouldn't be here. Even if I was wanted I could give your boss a hug and he wouldn't realise he got duped again. Like I said you are too obvious in your personal quest here. My guess is Joel Turney, Brodie Hughes or Kyle Bainbridge. The other 3 stooges without any authority beyond a union. All 3 of you are women in mens clothes. Push buttons that I controlled and turned on.
    #NOFILTER
    Once again you show your stupidity. You don’t even know who is in the union and who isn’t. Going to Green Springs hoping for a man date? The only snowflakes on here are you and Henry. Reminds me of the melting snowflake Hillary supporters. You two even share the same M.O. Let us see if we can make a bogus claim while ridiculing Chitwood. Szabo’s HUGE payout, but Heather Post’s payout was just cheaper to pay her. Jenkins will prevail! Not that you had any credibility before but it’s dead and gone phony boy. Par for the course for a scumbag and scum sucker. Enjoy your day at the park with the other predators.

Unregistered
    Its 10:30 and I don't see anyone. Surely you do not fear me myself? Even the court records document me as a lover. I guess they must fear me learning who exactly it is to be so bold behind a screen but fear me releasing records on them if I knew the true identity. You should have come, it is a nice day. SAVAGE

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast