Brian Henderson is the mole - Page 11
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chitty knows who the main mole is....it is Brian. Another mole of concern might be good old laura.
    Don’t forget about Breck too stupid! Brian, Breck, and Patches gotta be the moles! Chitwood is awesome!

Unregistered
    Don’t forget about Breck too stupid! Brian, Breck, and Patches gotta be the moles! Chitwood is awesome!
    Kyle....go easy on the sucking up to chitty. It is vulgar.

Unregistered
    Just curious about how you get the rank and file think he's an idiot. I haven't agreed with some of the decisions but I didn't with the brain dead redneck we had before him either. Not everyone subscribes to the " we hate chitwood " mentality.
    Some folks just want him to fail because you don't like him, which is fine, but don't assume that the majority thinks he's incompetent. That designation stops with 2 of his division chiefs. Now there is something to talk about...

Unregistered
    Just curious about how you get the rank and file think he's an idiot. I haven't agreed with some of the decisions but I didn't with the brain dead redneck we had before him either. Not everyone subscribes to the " we hate chitwood " mentality.
    Some folks just want him to fail because you don't like him, which is fine, but don't assume that the majority thinks he's incompetent. That designation stops with 2 of his division chiefs. Now there is something to talk about...
    I agree. Brian is an idiot and in all likelihood the biggest mole. Timmy is the poster child for affirmative action. Let's not forget his shenanigans with crystal.

Shane is the only decent chief.

Unregistered
    I agree. Brian is an idiot and in all likelihood the biggest mole. Timmy is the poster child for affirmative action. Let's not forget his shenanigans with crystal.

Shane is the only decent chief.
    How is Brian an idiot exactly?

Unregistered
    You need to seek professional help if you think shane is decent..

Unregistered
    How is Brian an idiot exactly?
    I would have to disagree. He’s actually pretty smart. The problem is he is a sociopath with no moral compass. Very dangerous person imo.

Unregistered
    Just like you called Deputy “Patches” out on ABC stupid? Who is Deputy “Patches” moron? Did your limp wrist slip on the keyboard? I know it’s tough with that disability! I bet he’s your mole! Are we still on moles or are you back to the conspiracy nut job theory on the crime stats? Still no evidence on that either? It must suck having to write speculative stories as fillers!

I see your ex-lover Hermaphrodite had another meltdown! He’s going to try and focus on his failing ambulance chaser multimedia blog. I see he’s back on Chitty speeding through town and making pathetic graphics (poor me for running my mouth)! What a miserable life you two knuckleheads have on this planet! I love watching you both fail miserably each and every day retards!
    Meltdowns are commonplace in your career it seems... I was busy tonight at the Chitwood shindig at Gators Dockside in Deland. Sorry my response was postponed here on the thread. Big turnout too, had to be 8 people rallying around media Mike. Yes, he asked that I address him as Mike. I even took a picture with the good sport before he realized who I was! I guess that proves he cant shoot if he doesn't recognize me from 3' feet away with his arm around me. Real men face eachother and work for a resolution. I actually asked the Sheriff to agree to a truce before it gets bad... His response was he had a rodent infestation and cannot control his men and the union... Hi Brodie, Joel and Kyle 👋 So, the inability of control the Sheriff has of his men will effectively cause more embarrassment, I promise as I told Mike. 😎
    You should have seen the volunteers face when I declined to sign Mikes petition to save him $4,000 in qualifying fees. I had a great talk with Capt. Richard Fortin and he singlehandedly guarenteed I did not wear my well known attire. I unbuttoned my party shirt like superman to show Capt. Fortin that I was prepared to wear my 1A protected freedom of expression. He actually restored some faith in the competence of Team Green. Most of you feel Fortin is a YES man push button... I do not, I see him as a man that recognized I am willing to go all in. He was very instrumental in my decision to not cause the Sheriff embarrassment (t-shirt) with his 8 supporters. True, I did leave 45 minutes early, and there were possibly some to show late... But most supporters "like me" who actually care would show up early. Even Mike was late, as I overheard Carla tell Capt. Fortin upon his arrival right on time. Are you losing faith or trust in your abilities Mike? Or are you just tired, out of shape and eat unhealthily like the hero Evan Ort alluded to earlier in your eradication efforts. Mr. Chitwood, my truce offering was genuine and heartfelt. I do not enjoy what I do but I will continue to with added enthusiasm. This is a guarentee. I also emailed the Chairman to make the necessary arrangements within council chambers for my coming public comments. You have to agree they have gotten better over time... So be sure to tune in or listen to the archives in your shower while you create that tingley fresh feeling in the shower. My message to both Mike and Richard was that I am all man and not queer by any definition. I really wanted to see Joel, Brodie or Kyle and talk like men do, but they were a no show? The shitshow must go on. My only backup (my 6) was my 70 year old mother that Mike complained to that her son (ME) has created an interweb page called "ABC" Anyone But Chitwood. 🤣 Did you think my mother would jump ship and side with you? A real man stands alone and handles his own affairs. Media Mike has no shortage of affairs, but give him credit... Atleast he shares! 😎 ABC 2020

Unregistered
    I would have to disagree. He’s actually pretty smart. The problem is he is a sociopath with no moral compass. Very dangerous person imo.
    Going by that synopsis, it makes perfect sense why Mike promoted Henderson and Gallagher.

Unregistered
    Going by that synopsis, it makes perfect sense why Mike promoted Henderson and Gallagher.
    Gallagher seems like a nice enough guy. Am I wrong?

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast