Brian Henderson is the mole
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Brian Henderson is the mole

From what has been gathered it really does appear that Brian Henderson is the mole Chitwood is looking for. One wonders what will happen when this is verified.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From what has been gathered it really does appear that Brian Henderson is the mole Chitwood is looking for. One wonders what will happen when this is verified.
    What has been gathered other than hearsay, and who gathered? One wonders who or what is your angle.

Unregistered
    What has been gathered other than hearsay, and who gathered? One wonders who or what is your angle.
    Henderson has been mentioned in other threads as the mole. I am just trying to support Chitwood by uncovering this scoundrel scumbag.

Unregistered
    Henderson has been mentioned in other threads as the mole. I am just trying to support Chitwood by uncovering this scoundrel scumbag.
    It certainly makes sense given his close personal relationship with Bill Lee. I can also tell you that he was a big Dietrich supporter during the election. He was also a very outspoken opponent of Chitwood during he election. If Chitwood is concerned about Ben Johnson getting information on the inner workings of his administration, he should be S1 for sure.

Unregistered
    So your basis of assumption is his being mentioned in other threads. Many people were named and mentioned but because Henderson advanced you are sour it seems Great way to congratulate the guy on his promotion. Seems there are no shortage of organizational terrorists at VCSO.

Unregistered
    So your basis of assumption is his being mentioned in other threads. Many people were named and mentioned but because Henderson advanced you are sour it seems Great way to congratulate the guy on his promotion. Seems there are no shortage of organizational terrorists at VCSO.
    I am sorry that I am supporting Chitwood by trying to find out who the mole is. Perhaps you should join the cause. Henderson should not be congratulated if he is the mole.

Unregistered
    He deserves no congratulations. He is a terrible person.

Unregistered
    Answer the question = your basis of Henderson being the mole was because he has been mentioned in other threads? So you believe everything you read on the forums? I sincerely doubt Chitwood would have promoted him if he suspected him or considered he may be the leak. I respect you being supportive of the Sheriff but need to know how this forum is any type of proof one way or another. I seriously doubt you work here as a sworn deputy with those as your basis of proof.

Unregistered
    Answer the question = your basis of Henderson being the mole was because he has been mentioned in other threads? So you believe everything you read on the forums? I sincerely doubt Chitwood would have promoted him if he suspected him or considered he may be the leak. I respect you being supportive of the Sheriff but need to know how this forum is any type of proof one way or another. I seriously doubt you work here as a sworn deputy with those as your basis of proof.
    I doubt you work here since you support a mole and not the sheriff.

Unregistered
    So you believe everything you read on the forums? I respect you being supportive of the Sheriff but need to know how this forum is any type of proof one way or another. I seriously doubt you work here as a sworn deputy with those as your basis of proof.
    Facts are not relevant on leo affairs. Just come hear and type away impetuously.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast