Brian Henderson is the mole - Page 23
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Joel probably accused your license information because you were simply driving in front of him stupid. Happens 100,000 times a day.
    NCIC and DAVID are two different examples. FDLE is more qualified to figure it out. I wasn't driving either stupid, Joel ran it from dist 4 ding dong

Unregistered
    Joel probably accused your license information because you were simply driving in front of him stupid. Happens 100,000 times a day.
    And it is *accessed ; )~

Unregistered
    NCIC and DAVID are two different examples. FDLE is more qualified to figure it out. I wasn't driving either stupid, Joel ran it from dist 4 ding dong
    How do you know where it was accessed?

Unregistered
    How do you know where it was accessed?
    I never reveal how I learn what I learn, you know this already. Ask Joel. IT can decipher and verify it wasn't accessed by MDC but in the district office. I already stated that I am certain that FDLE will have the resourses to verify this and are more qualified to do so than both of us. The purpose code was 021-

Seems pretty common for DAVID access violations at VCSO anyway. The cases at the courthouse and then there is the case where the deputy was accessing a 911 dispatcher because he wanted to know the face behind the voice, remember? I wonder what that purpose code was? Probably blond/brunette or hot/not... Maybe he was in his car when he ran the dispatcher, I cant say, but she was sitting behind a computer screen at work getting served and protected, right? Keep in mind there are more and do not forget those forced to retire, resigned or fired. You guys are worse with your own ex employees and X spouses! Do you think they're not spending $20 to have Tallahassee and DHSMV check who checked them too? And a little trick taught to me by a LEO was when agencies try to hide your accesses (for instance) under purpose code 011- all you have to do is file a PRR for all records that exist between Tallahassee and that specific agency with your name attached in the correspondence. Sunshine laws are pretty cut and dry. When one door closes you just have to be open minded and creative. This is very time consuming but I am still here. Basically do not accept denial and push the right buttons. What would be great is publically showing on YouTube exactly how to do this for those who believe they've been accessed by deceptive means. You can bank on more cases happening and accessing becoming more difficult because you cannot be trusted. Am I wrong? Just because issues aren't public and openly spoken of does not mean they're not happening.

We all know who Joel Turney is. Ask him directly to disprove what I say in reference to him.The fact is that I know and Joel cannot disprove or discredit the truth. Facts are facts, black and white... NO GREY AREAS in public records and Sunshine laws.

Unregistered
    I never reveal how I learn what I learn, you know this already. Ask Joel. IT can decipher and verify it wasn't accessed by MDC but in the district office. I already stated that I am certain that FDLE will have the resourses to verify this and are more qualified to do so than both of us. The purpose code was 021-

Seems pretty common for DAVID access violations at VCSO anyway. The cases at the courthouse and then there is the case where the deputy was accessing a 911 dispatcher because he wanted to know the face behind the voice, remember? I wonder what that purpose code was? Probably blond/brunette or hot/not... Maybe he was in his car when he ran the dispatcher, I cant say, but she was sitting behind a computer screen at work getting served and protected, right? Keep in mind there are more and do not forget those forced to retire, resigned or fired. You guys are worse with your own ex employees and X spouses! Do you think they're not spending $20 to have Tallahassee and DHSMV check who checked them too? And a little trick taught to me by a LEO was when agencies try to hide your accesses (for instance) under purpose code 011- all you have to do is file a PRR for all records that exist between Tallahassee and that specific agency with your name attached in the correspondence. Sunshine laws are pretty cut and dry. When one door closes you just have to be open minded and creative. This is very time consuming but I am still here. Basically do not accept denial and push the right buttons. What would be great is publically showing on YouTube exactly how to do this for those who believe they've been accessed by deceptive means. You can bank on more cases happening and accessing becoming more difficult because you cannot be trusted. Am I wrong? Just because issues aren't public and openly spoken of does not mean they're not happening.

We all know who Joel Turney is. Ask him directly to disprove what I say in reference to him.The fact is that I know and Joel cannot disprove or discredit the truth. Facts are facts, black and white... NO GREY AREAS in public records and Sunshine laws.
    So IT told you he accessed your information from a district computer? Do you have any proof of this? You’ve been talking about this for quite some time and have mentioned FDLE before. Are they going to do an investigation already or did they just blow you off?

Unregistered
    I never reveal how I learn what I learn, you know this already.
    You also don’t deliver on your promises either. Why don’t you do something about this instead of taking up space on here? Follow through with something in your life. Did someone call you by name on here and specifically ask you about your supposed DAVID problems? You say you don’t post here unless someone calls you out. How do you go from that childish tirade back discussing your DAVID records?

Unregistered
    So IT told you he accessed your information from a district computer? Do you have any proof of this? You’ve been talking about this for quite some time and have mentioned FDLE before. Are they going to do an investigation already or did they just blow you off?
    Did I say IT advised me my information was accessed from a distric computer? It seems you should possess the information to disprove me being as you are not questioning the access itself, wouldn't you agree. When someone makes a claim and it can be discredited, it promptly is. Being as this has been a lingering subject I am sure someone would have proven me mistaken or a liar. I guess we will see if FDLE blows off or not. I do not control that just as no one controls me. I will say the complaint is valid and Turney is one man on a long list. Another interesting fact I discovered was that citizen complaints automatically cause DAVID searches to discredit the accuser before investigating the actual complaint. So, the fear everyone has had from retaliation of complaints all along has merit too. So before you say I am the complaint king of Volusia County, learn the facts... I filed one (1) complaint in 2001 when MN came into my home and choked me and it was founded. I filed a complaint with the council in April in regards to Robert's Rules of Order and the County Manager lost it apparently, all very well documented with records. So in 30 years of residing in Volusia County I wrote 2 complaints none that would have reflected on the report Tallahassee prepared. The last 4 years is all that can be checked. It would be interesting to see how many wanted to take a look see in the last year and a half. That would be interesting for sure. Just as it would be interesting for an all around forensic audit of all accesses. Purpose code -036 would be where to start that search.

Unregistered
    Did I say IT advised me my information was accessed from a distric computer? It seems you should possess the information to disprove me being as you are not questioning the access itself, wouldn't you agree. When someone makes a claim and it can be discredited, it promptly is. Being as this has been a lingering subject I am sure someone would have proven me mistaken or a liar. I guess we will see if FDLE blows off or not. I do not control that just as no one controls me. I will say the complaint is valid and Turney is one man on a long list. Another interesting fact I discovered was that citizen complaints automatically cause DAVID searches to discredit the accuser before investigating the actual complaint. So, the fear everyone has had from retaliation of complaints all along has merit too. So before you say I am the complaint king of Volusia County, learn the facts... I filed one (1) complaint in 2001 when MN came into my home and choked me and it was founded. I filed a complaint with the council in April in regards to Robert's Rules of Order and the County Manager lost it apparently, all very well documented with records. So in 30 years of residing in Volusia County I wrote 2 complaints none that would have reflected on the report Tallahassee prepared. The last 4 years is all that can be checked. It would be interesting to see how many wanted to take a look see in the last year and a half. That would be interesting for sure. Just as it would be interesting for an all around forensic audit of all accesses. Purpose code -036 would be where to start that search.
    “IT can decipher and verify it wasn't accessed by MDC but in the district office.” idiot.

Unregistered
    I will agree Chitwood is a public official. However, Alvin has brought these problems on himself in my opinion. I don’t feel bad for him one bit. He’s been nothing but an obnoxious, arrogant, and ****y little prick on here. Alvin signed himself up by not delivering on his promises and talking so much smack. This forum is riddled with nothing but his trash talk. So, we are now supposed to feel bad for this baby who cried wolf all this time and can’t take the heat? I frankly don’t think people are hammering him enough.
    In my opinion, if you want to hammer Alvin, or anyone else on this forum for that matter, disagreeing with his positions, challenging his facts or his lack of proof or failure to provide promised follow-up is all relevant and very much fair game. The name-calling, attempts at shaming, the personal insults and attacks on his background, his mother, his employment status, his sexual orientation or his relationship with his daughter are out of bounds in my view.

Unregistered
    In my opinion, if you want to hammer Alvin, or anyone else on this forum for that matter, disagreeing with his positions, challenging his facts or his lack of proof or failure to provide promised follow-up is all relevant and very much fair game. The name-calling, attempts at shaming, the personal insults and attacks on his background, his mother, his employment status, his sexual orientation or his relationship with his daughter are out of bounds in my view.
    I agree completely. This is directly from the Chitwood book of name calling. 3rd graders learn not to do it. Too bad chity and a few others have not

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast