Brian Henderson is the mole - Page 10
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Earlier posts had Brodie as S2. Just to rehash....Brian - S1, Brodie - S2, Post - S3 and Dietrich - S4.
    We really need to narrow this down.
    Here’s another suggestion for Chitwood. Take a play from Brian Henderson’s playbook and run a scheme originally made famous by Chairman Mao, the former communist dictator of China.

Sincerely as possible, you pitch that you are seeking any and all criticism in an open forum in an effort to improve the situation. Then, take notes on who has gripes against what you’re doing. Then you have a nice handy list of your critics and you can dispose of them accordingly.

Works great doesn’t it Brian.

Unregistered
    Alvin is a closet homosexual and pervert!

Unregistered
    Alvin is a closet homosexual and pervert!
    The Chitwood way....calling somebody names. I guess the posts about the moles is getting to him.

Unregistered
    The Chitwood way....calling somebody names. I guess the posts about the moles is getting to him.
    I wouldn’t call it names. It’s more pointing out Alvin’s limp wrist lifestyle or gay characteristics. I also seriously doubt Chitwood posts on here! Why would he get upset over speculation talk anyways?

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t call it names. It’s more pointing out Alvin’s limp wrist lifestyle or gay characteristics. I also seriously doubt Chitwood posts on here! Why would he get upset over speculation talk anyways?
    He doesn't get upset 😎 Calling out someones limp wrist lifestyle and gay characteristics is ironic coming from an anonymous source. Very manly of you I might add. The day you control me will be the day hell freezes over.

Unregistered
    I think the assumption that Chitwood personally posts on here is due to the fact that no one actually supports him at all. Let alone enthusiastically enough to make hundreds of posts here.

There are a few who seem to support him but these are the same people who have always done and said anything they think will help them get ahead regardless of their actual personal principles. The thing is, the supposed Chitwood supporters on here all post anonymously. So the bootlickers wouldn’t get any credit for their post and therefore have no reason to make them.

Who cares enough for Chitwood to anonymously speak out in his defense?
    No one expect the king narcissist himself.

If I’m wrong, please prove it.

Unregistered
    He doesn't get upset 😎 Calling out someones limp wrist lifestyle and gay characteristics is ironic coming from an anonymous source. Very manly of you I might add. The day you control me will be the day hell freezes over.
    Seems like Post put your broken limp wrist in a cast! I don’t see you pecking about her anymore tough guy! Thanks for not denying you’re a homosexual! I can see why you love to embellish in gay conversation and make homosexual references!

Unregistered
    I think the assumption that Chitwood personally posts on here is due to the fact that no one actually supports him at all. Let alone enthusiastically enough to make hundreds of posts here.

There are a few who seem to support him but these are the same people who have always done and said anything they think will help them get ahead regardless of their actual personal principles. The thing is, the supposed Chitwood supporters on here all post anonymously. So the bootlickers wouldn’t get any credit for their post and therefore have no reason to make them.

Who cares enough for Chitwood to anonymously speak out in his defense?
    No one expect the king narcissist himself.

If I’m wrong, please prove it.
    This is a really good post. Chitwood is a loser. The rank and file deputies know it. Anytime there is discussions between deputies and the topic is chitwood there is agreement over the fact that he is a loser and an idiot.

The one or two that post on here in his defense are just as pathetic as Chitty.

Unregistered
    Just like you called Deputy “Patches” out on ABC stupid? Who is Deputy “Patches” moron? Did your limp wrist slip on the keyboard? I know it’s tough with that disability! I bet he’s your mole! Are we still on moles or are you back to the conspiracy nut job theory on the crime stats? Still no evidence on that either? It must suck having to write speculative stories as fillers!

I see your ex-lover Hermaphrodite had another meltdown! He’s going to try and focus on his failing ambulance chaser multimedia blog. I see he’s back on Chitty speeding through town and making pathetic graphics (poor me for running my mouth)! What a miserable life you two knuckleheads have on this planet! I love watching you both fail miserably each and every day retards!

Unregistered
    Just like you called Deputy “Patches” out on ABC stupid? Who is Deputy “Patches” moron? Did your limp wrist slip on the keyboard? I know it’s tough with that disability! I bet he’s your mole! Are we still on moles or are you back to the conspiracy nut job theory on the crime stats? Still no evidence on that either? It must suck having to write speculative stories as fillers!

I see your ex-lover Hermaphrodite had another meltdown! He’s going to try and focus on his failing ambulance chaser multimedia blog. I see he’s back on Chitty speeding through town and making pathetic graphics (poor me for running my mouth)! What a miserable life you two knuckleheads have on this planet! I love watching you both fail miserably each and every day retards!
    Chitty knows who the main mole is....it is Brian. Another mole of concern might be good old laura.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast