Say it ain't so Rodriguez
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Say it ain't so Rodriguez

Are the rumors true? Well, being as he is at the courthouse now there must be some concerns. Stay tuned

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are the rumors true? Well, being as he is at the courthouse now there must be some concerns. Stay tuned
    I guess he did not do a good job of stroking Chitwood's ego. Campbell should give him some lessons.

Unregistered
    No, they are not true.

Unregistered
    No, they are not true.
    Humm, 3 alleged victims are mistaken?

Unregistered
    Humm, 3 alleged victims are mistaken?
    In you are so convinced, why use the word “alleged”?

Unregistered
    In you are so convinced, why use the word “alleged”?
    Because until proven guilty the correct term to use is alleged. Time will tell. But, 3 victims doesn't paint a good picture, does it? Two separate parents filed complaints 7-11-19 at dist 4 with Bennett and intend to press charges, that alone shows it is being taken seriously.

Unregistered
    Because until proven guilty the correct term to use is alleged. Time will tell. But, 3 victims doesn't paint a good picture, does it? Two separate parents filed complaints 7-11-19 at dist 4 with Bennett and intend to press charges, that alone shows it is being taken seriously.
    Sounds like Chitwood is going to need his ego stroked again.

Unregistered
    Sounds like Chitwood is going to need his ego stroked again.
    Chitwood will be working damage control if this isn't handled properly. Take that to the bank. The news media will be all over him for not doing a thorough investigation. IMO, Rodriguez cannot opt out and resign to avoid the IA. If I were him I would be more concerned with what the SAO findings are. Remember the DOJ in town? You should educate yourselves on who was interviewed and why. The hint being that the connection is special needs children and the SO being aware. This will be a well handled investigation, this I know as fact. As I also know that a prominent local lawyer is also involved just not publically yet. Stay tuned

Unregistered
    Chitwood will be working damage control if this isn't handled properly. Take that to the bank. The news media will be all over him for not doing a thorough investigation. IMO, Rodriguez cannot opt out and resign to avoid the IA. If I were him I would be more concerned with what the SAO findings are. Remember the DOJ in town? You should educate yourselves on who was interviewed and why. The hint being that the connection is special needs children and the SO being aware. This will be a well handled investigation, this I know as fact. As I also know that a prominent local lawyer is also involved just not publically yet. Stay tuned
    Na. All rumors.

Unregistered
    Chitwood will use this like he did with Braman. Make a big production over it so he gets some publicity. Put on a show about how he is going to have the badge melted so no other deputy will use it, etc. Watch and see....

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast