Brian Henderson is the mole - Page 20
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Damn, you just cannot leave me out of the conversation! My last post was Told ya so. You want me gone and summon me back at any chance you have. I will say y'all need meds! You should seek help you cowards whose hearts pump koolaid. None of you can stand alone at VCSO and proclaim to be a man. NONE! You're a bunch of gossiping women. Strength in numbers all the while a single man can cause you this much infighting. Wow, no wonder someone tried deflecting and accusing others for their own actions. Real men stand alone and need no backup. Phukking bunch of sissies with no life. Little *****s in big britches. Fat ass lazy punk *****es Kyle Joel Brody and pinch hitter Breck. Y'all are a wreck.

For the record; I have absolutely no contact at all with Henry Frederick. That is a fact. Now I cannot control Henry or what he does but I will never answer his calls. UNRELATED -seems that PBSO solved the serial killer case you all and your top dawg couldn't. Tag readers and IT cant do it all, you know. Hey Chitwood, atleast you were exonerated from Henry's suspect list. You wont read that garbage on ABC, what I write I back up. Whose got your 6? Whose got mine? Who are the moles? I'll never tell... Thank you guys for doing what you do best, division and dissent. The thin blue line gets thinner everyday fellas, that is for certain. Thankfully Chitwood changed the policies and gave the deputies the ability to be guardians in a warrior world. Be safe out there guys, sucks you have to be more concerned about your agency and the backstabbing occurring from within rather than paying attention to actual crime. OCCUPATIONAL TERRORISTS

Unregistered
    Secretaries rather than deputies ; )~

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn, you just cannot leave me out of the conversation! My last post was Told ya so. You want me gone and summon me back at any chance you have. I will say y'all need meds! You should seek help you cowards whose hearts pump koolaid. None of you can stand alone at VCSO and proclaim to be a man. NONE! You're a bunch of gossiping women. Strength in numbers all the while a single man can cause you this much infighting. Wow, no wonder someone tried deflecting and accusing others for their own actions. Real men stand alone and need no backup. Phukking bunch of sissies with no life. Little *****s in big britches. Fat ass lazy punk *****es Kyle Joel Brody and pinch hitter Breck. Y'all are a wreck.

For the record; I have absolutely no contact at all with Henry Frederick. That is a fact. Now I cannot control Henry or what he does but I will never answer his calls. UNRELATED -seems that PBSO solved the serial killer case you all and your top dawg couldn't. Tag readers and IT cant do it all, you know. Hey Chitwood, atleast you were exonerated from Henry's suspect list. You wont read that garbage on ABC, what I write I back up. Whose got your 6? Whose got mine? Who are the moles? I'll never tell... Thank you guys for doing what you do best, division and dissent. The thin blue line gets thinner everyday fellas, that is for certain. Thankfully Chitwood changed the policies and gave the deputies the ability to be guardians in a warrior world. Be safe out there guys, sucks you have to be more concerned about your agency and the backstabbing occurring from within rather than paying attention to actual crime. OCCUPATIONAL TERRORISTS
    Unhinged and must be off his meds again.

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Can someone offer any verifiable proof Henderson is the mole? Serious question not intended to bring all the debaters to the discussion. Real proof is what I seek and would appreciate. It is beginning to seem that the constant barrage of accusations unrelated to the title header are simply ways to deflect and discredit the forums themself. Keep in mind this forum is meant for deputies with valid concerns from within the agency. A platform for which to safely discuss safety issues and inner workings of the agency. Let's all grow up and show some restraint because this reflects on us all negatively.
    -Rant done- Thanks

Unregistered

The snowflake is in total meltdown mode.

Unregistered
    The snowflake is in total meltdown mode.
    And lets not forget that Chitwood is a scumbag and a hypocrite. Wait until the moles do more damage and watch the chity have a serious meltdown.

Unregistered

It looks like the Headline Surfer has been exposed by the Mongoose as being a garbage publication again. I have to agree with him on this one.

Unregistered
    Can someone offer any verifiable proof Henderson is the mole? Serious question not intended to bring all the debaters to the discussion. Real proof is what I seek and would appreciate. It is beginning to seem that the constant barrage of accusations unrelated to the title header are simply ways to deflect and discredit the forums themself. Keep in mind this forum is meant for deputies with valid concerns from within the agency. A platform for which to safely discuss safety issues and inner workings of the agency. Let's all grow up and show some restraint because this reflects on us all negatively.
    -Rant done- Thanks
    The thing with Brian is he is actually a very smart guy. On top of that he has lots of advanced inv experience. He is simply not going to leave behind any verifiable proof.

He is also a very convincing liar. So if anyone offers any eyewitness testimony of his molish behavior he is more than capable of pulling something out of his ass to discredit them and keep a strait face doing it.

So Chitwood seems pretty convinced there is a mole with ties to Ben Johnson. All I can personally say is that it would make a lot of sense. It is very well known that he had close personal ties to the Johnson administration. I can tell you that I was around him daily during the election and he preached daily to anyone who would listen about how terrible Chitwood would be for this agency. Now he is in a position with plenty of access to the inside workings of the Chitwood administration and there seems to be a leak to the Johnson admin. Hmm wonder where the leak could be. What’s more likely, that he suddenly did a 180 when it comes to his personal alliances or that he is continuing a pattern of snakish behavior that he is so well known for. You bee the judge

Unregistered
    The thing with Brian is he is actually a very smart guy. On top of that he has lots of advanced inv experience. He is simply not going to leave behind any verifiable proof.

He is also a very convincing liar. So if anyone offers any eyewitness testimony of his molish behavior he is more than capable of pulling something out of his ass to discredit them and keep a strait face doing it.

So Chitwood seems pretty convinced there is a mole with ties to Ben Johnson. All I can personally say is that it would make a lot of sense. It is very well known that he had close personal ties to the Johnson administration. I can tell you that I was around him daily during the election and he preached daily to anyone who would listen about how terrible Chitwood would be for this agency. Now he is in a position with plenty of access to the inside workings of the Chitwood administration and there seems to be a leak to the Johnson admin. Hmm wonder where the leak could be. What’s more likely, that he suddenly did a 180 when it comes to his personal alliances or that he is continuing a pattern of snakish behavior that he is so well known for. You bee the judge
    “Judge” like a spelling “bee” judge? I wish you we’re privy to inside information instead of more story telling and speculation. You seem to be writing in circles again! You absolutely wrote nothing new to bring light to the situation.

Unregistered

Fair and accurate analysis. Kudos to you.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast