Troop K Halloween Costume Party - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Desmond & Kelvin

Me and Des is coming as Zena and Gabrielle. Nobody better cross us, or arrows will fly, lol.

Unregistered

JG

While working off duty at Disney Springs I ran into lieutenant amanda at the Disney store. She was in there looking for a costume for the troop k costume party. She held up a snow white and a princess costume for me to comment on. I just smiled and wished her well. I don't know if I would spend that kind of money on a costume. Smh

Unregistered
    Kinda pissed off. Why in the world would the major invite Catherine Oliver and Eric Hall? There is totally no need for that. How about taking care of your people. Nice job blom

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG. I can’t stop laughing. Now we know why wanda left jorge for woody. 😂

Unregistered
    Kinda pissed off. Why in the world would the major invite Catherine Oliver and Eric Hall? There is totally no need for that. How about taking care of your people. Nice job blom
    Because!, they don't have to purchase their costumes. Oliver will come as Olive Oil, and Hall will come as Tinker Bell. Easy decision. If Hall wears his Kaitlyn Jenner costume, he and Blom will become butt buddies.

Unregistered
    I was in training and everybody couldn't stop talking about the upcoming costume party. I haven't seen such excitement in years. Woodpecker is convinced he will have the best costume and win the $$ and Disney hotel package where he can show Wanda his "Magic Kingdom." Captain Bdiddy may be transferring to Tallahassee, but he is adamant about coming back to the party as Casper the Ghost. Sergeant Pippin even showed his arrogance by stating that he would be out 303 like he does every holiday. AJ had the most realistic costume idea. He is coming as a milk carton because he milks it better than anybody.

Unregistered

Irving

Sour Sauce - my fiance won't be coming to the costume party. She is going on a three day cruise with my 2 troop K bros from West Palm. She said the guys need intensive therapy to work through some problems. Her sister is going on the cruise to be her sidekick. My fiance says I should help the guys any way I can so I used my last five 208 checks to pay for everyone. The West Palm guys both texted me that I'm cool!

I'm still coming to the K Halloween Costume Party, flying solo. I have a hella cool singing/dance routine to the monster mash song that I will be preforming in the masked singer comp.

Does anyone extra space at their crib for me to stay the night, I'm a little short on $ and sleeping in the car is rats.

Unregistered

The Power Rangers

I was in training at headquarters this week. I tried to get several buddies in joining me as Power Rangers. I made it clear that I am going to be the red one. Sergeant Avocado tried to ridicule me. He is just jealous because I wouldn't let him join us. He and Pippin are going as biscuits and gravy. They are chocked full of useless calories that cause you to have constipation

Unregistered
    I was in training at headquarters this week. I tried to get several buddies in joining me as Power Rangers. I made it clear that I am going to be the red one. Sergeant Avocado tried to ridicule me. He is just jealous because I wouldn't let him join us. He and Pippin are going as biscuits and gravy. They are chocked full of useless calories that cause you to have constipation
    Blom is coming as a Major, since hes nowhere to be found,we're not sure he's actually real.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast