Troop K Halloween Costume Party - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    I didn't want to be the one who "talks out of school", but I think it is necessary after reading the many critical posts of Maj Blom's idea for a party. It might seem like an odd occasion for the party, but there is a valid reason for Halloween. Originally, it was to be a Grand Christmas Pagent. Upon further thought, the Maj soon realized there were no virgins, Mary or otherwise, and the 3 wise men had transferred out long ago.

Unregistered

Irving

I'm here future K bros, I approached the Orlando table when I first walked into the costume party I asked were west palm was sitting cause the west palm guys that are with my fiance on the cruise told me to do so. The Lt. from Orlando called me a Goober and told me to get lost. Salt Sauce - he led the whole table in a chant..Goober...Goober...Goober. They were slapping thier plastic forks on the table even. NOT COOL.

Unregistered
    I was there last night and I have to admit that I did not have much fun. Woodpecker treated everyone with such arrogance. Of course that wasn't too surprising. Krystal was so proud of her seductive Wonder woman costume. Captain Honey Boo Boo came as the old Kool Aid mascot. WTF? I never saw the major but I did see Miami sergeants Sims and Sanchez looking cute in their Dumb and Dumber costumes. Oh sergeant Pippin was dressed as a poor version of captain kangaroo. Nobody talked with anybody. Quite boring and uneventful. I did like the chocolate covered Cheetos

Unregistered

Irving

The K costume party was a disaster for me too. My Nissan Cube got stolen, so I had to hitchhike back to Fort Meyers. Just got back to my apartment after 4 days on the road. I'm super thirsty and hungry. The car I just bought my fiance is gone and she's not answering my calls. The west palm dudes that were on the cruise with her arnt answering phones either I hope there all ok! I was supposed to work yesterday, my sergeant emailed me that this isn't going to end well, I don't know what to tell him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123