Troop K Halloween Costume Party
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Troop K Halloween Costume Party

I don't think that I have ever been so excited in my 15 years on FHP. It looks like troop k is having a Halloween costume party. I love Halloween and I love the guys I work with. I was fortunate enough to be at the station when the major came up with the idea. There is a lot of planning going into this thing. It has the potential to be magnificent. Thank you major blom. You are the best

Unregistered
    Dont wear your Kaitlyn Jenner costume to the Halloween party, because Blom will try to slip you his Hallo-weenie. If he thinks it's a female, he will hit it.

Unregistered
    Im crying.

Unregistered

Alford

It looks like the costume contest is going to be intense. The major has come up with a $1500 prize for the winner. Plus he or she will get a weekend at Disney including hotel accommodations at the Dolphin hotel. I have already heard that Purex Pippin will not be allowed to wear a body length condom that makes him look like a penis. Keep it clean please

Unregistered

William C

Took the family to eat tonight and the kids wanted to go in the special Halloween Spirit store. While we were there we ran into guess who? Wanda and Woodpecker were shopping for costumes. It looks like they chose Baywatch costumes. Wanda as one of the hot babes Pamela Anderson costume. Woodpecker as David Hasselhoff. I violated the first rule and engaged Woodpecker with eye contact and conversation. He told me that I only wished that I could be as hot as a lifeguard as him too. Wanda then came out of the dressing room and the manager saw her. He walked over and said that they both needed to leave because of how they were scaring other kids. Woodpecker pulled out a chest hair and flicked it at the manager. They both left and my family felt a little relieved.

JD go away

Jorge diaz as usual

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Took the family to eat tonight and the kids wanted to go in the special Halloween Spirit store. While we were there we ran into guess who? Wanda and Woodpecker were shopping for costumes. It looks like they chose Baywatch costumes. Wanda as one of the hot babes Pamela Anderson costume. Woodpecker as David Hasselhoff. I violated the first rule and engaged Woodpecker with eye contact and conversation. He told me that I only wished that I could be as hot as a lifeguard as him too. Wanda then came out of the dressing room and the manager saw her. He walked over and said that they both needed to leave because of how they were scaring other kids. Woodpecker pulled out a chest hair and flicked it at the manager. They both left and my family felt a little relieved.
    This is really getting old Jorge. Very childish! Get a life Jorge. Move on please.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by JD go away View Post
    This is really getting old Jorge. Very childish! Get a life Jorge. Move on please.
    Thanks Wanda

Unregistered

Fat Greasy Fingers

Let me guess here. Sergeant Pie Pie is going as a KFC bucket of chicken?

Unregistered

Irving

Just ran into one of the West Palm dudes my fiance helped during the Labor Day event at Red Robin. Not only did my future K Bro invite me to the Halloween Party he insisted that we come. He said my fiance was so helpful to him by listening to his many problems all night long, she changed his life!!! It was a chance encounter I ran into him at the 7/11 she works at in Fort Meyers he said he's on his days off and needed to get away from the Atlantic ocean. I'm glad to know she was there for him! He gave me a high five after I bought him a slice of pizza!!!

We'll be at the Halloween event, I'm wearing one of my larping costumes, a awesome sauce mid evil warrior. My fiance is coming as a nun.

`

Unregistered
    I was eating lunch with captain honey boo boo on Friday. He told me that he is going as Conan the Barbarian. It took everything I could do from laughing. But I burst out laughing when he told me that sergeant Sims and Sergeant Sanchez were going to the party as Dumb and Dumber. They may take the prize. Perfect

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast