The cats at Central Station are dying of hunger

Unregistered

The cats at Central Station are dying of hunger

The cats at Central Station are dying of hunger and Sgt Frades is GOA. I am concerned for Sgt’s Frades lack of action to this matter, he used to feed the cats every other day and he actually did an awesome job keeping the animals healthy. I hope the good Sgt is doing great and in good spirits, if anybody see Frades please remind him to feed the cats and reassure him that the cats are not to blame, the cats live at the station but in no shape or form they should be hold accountable. I remember the days where Sgt Frades felt highly motivated and happy and he used to come down the ramp walking fast out of Roll call “he was never able to run” holding several cans of cat food and the cats followed him, he was like the Tarzan of wild cats, the bond was so strong that the smell of cats followed him too. Cats Life Matters...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The cats at Central Station are dying of hunger and Sgt Frades is GOA. I am concerned for Sgt’s Frades lack of action to this matter, he used to feed the cats every other day and he actually did an awesome job keeping the animals healthy. I hope the good Sgt is doing great and in good spirits, if anybody see Frades please remind him to feed the cats and reassure him that the cats are not to blame, the cats live at the station but in no shape or form they should be hold accountable. I remember the days where Sgt Frades felt highly motivated and happy and he used to come down the ramp walking fast out of Roll call “he was never able to run” holding several cans of cat food and the cats followed him, he was like the Tarzan of wild cats, the bond was so strong that the smell of cats followed him too. Cats Life Matters...
    Lol Frades a clown 🤡 and is racist

Unregistered
    Que se Mueran pa la pinga!!!!!!! You flee ridden Varmits!!!!

Unregistered
    Knock it off, he,s the cat,s meow at least he is loved. Show alittle respect atleast he is not afraid to deal with animals on the street.

Unregistered
    Frades don’t let these guys get you down. You’re a good SGT.

Signed your crew

Unregistered
    Aren’t we banned from feeding the cata

Unregistered
    Aren’t we banned from feeding the cata
    Banned from feeding cats but not the homeless scum of Miami.

Unregistered
    Banned from feeding cats but not the homeless scum of Miami.
    Can’t believe people like you are police officers 👮*♀️

Unregistered
    Frades don’t let these guys get you down. You’re a good SGT.

Signed your crew
    lol really? His crew? lol his crew is miserable, this guy is one of the worst supervisors in the history of MPD.