Walter Mitty Syndrone - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Tell the Truth - Your reputation depends on it

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A amateur reporter who was a sophomore in college got some facts wrong. Wow that’s it you just uncovered a game changing scandal. Keep trying. I’ll be supporting the man who is fighting every day to improve this agency, increase my salary, and fix the mess he inherited.
    Naples Daily News
    Article 9-11 ceremony was about Heroes Remembered
    Posted: Sept. 11, 2009
    http://archive.naplesnews.com/news/l...43716862.html/
    Collier County sheriff's Cpl. Carmine Marceno was working in New York on that fateful day, as a Suffolk County Park police officer. In the pocket of his uniform, he carries missal cards with the names of friends he's lost, some of them on Sept. 11. "Every time I put my uniform on, I bring them with me," Marceno said. "This day brings back a lot of memories of a lot of co-workers and great friends I've made along the way. I will never forget them."

Two reporters, one in 2009 the other in 2016, from different media, separated by six years, reporting the same information. Attack the message and the reporter. Facing facts sometime is difficult. It is not a matter of trying, it is a matter of reviewing the information and seeking truth. Marceno was less than forthright in these interviews. It is time to start holding him accountable for his actions. This has nothing to do with politics, it has all to do with conduct and accountability.

Unregistered

Facts Hold Marceno Accountable

A amateur reporter who was a sophomore in college got some facts wrong. Wow that’s it you just uncovered a game changing scandal. Keep trying. I’ll be supporting the man who is fighting every day to improve this agency, increase my salary, and fix the mess he inherited.
    Naples Daily News, Article 9-11 ceremony was about Heroes Remembered, Posted: Sept. 11, 2009 and FGCU REMEMBERS 9/11, By Travis Brown, Sept. 14, 2016, Campus News.

Two different media reports, two different reporters, two different events, two different locations, separated by six years, with both reporters concurring with the statements Marceno made and the best you can do is criticize the reporter as being a sophomore. It is time to start holding Marceno accountable for his actions if you expect LCSO to maintain it’s image.

Unregistered

Slob

We are so thankful we don’t have to worry about a loser like you becomeing sheriff that would be as bad as your butt buddy shoap

Unregistered

Name calling that’s the best you have?

Seriously Carmine you must hire better PIO pukes to run defense for you.
    Facing your character and ethical defects is a start to healing yourself.
    Divorce, drunken womanizing, chasing widow then impregnating one calling for the end of your only sons life.
    No amount of money and fair weather friends can wash the stain out.

Unregistered
    3 thousand positive comments on one Facebook post. Majority thanking Sheriff Marceno and love him. Most have no idea he has an opponent. Whip that hillbillies azz

Unregistered

Leavans

You are perfect Example of Why abortion should be legal you’re a waste of life

Unregistered

Marceno's Conduct

3 thousand positive comments on one Facebook post. Majority thanking Sheriff Marceno and love him. Most have no idea he has an opponent. Whip that hillbillies azz
    And I would add, "Most have no idea of Marceno's conduct". False statements, False Applications, and Misuse of his Official Office. It takes time but it will become more evident as evidence and other witnesses come out.

Unregistered

Patriots Day

You were not invited Carmine!!

Unregistered

Leavans scumbag

You are a piece of garbage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12