SI to do list
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SI to do list

Unregistered

SI to do list

SI, when the senate puts you back into office you need to do 3 things to be successful.

1. Fire Nicole Anderson, that disloyal pos
    2. Go back to 4 stars on your collar
    3. Last but not least, make sure Russ has a position on the 5th floor.

You’re welcome.

Unregistered

SI to do list

1. Wake up

Unregisterednotsooooo

Not happening

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SI, when the senate puts you back into office you need to do 3 things to be successful.

You’re welcome.
    Russ doesn’t want anything to do with this place, especially Scott Israel. Take that to the bank!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterednotsooooo View Post
    Russ doesn’t want anything to do with this place, especially Scott Israel. Take that to the bank!!!!!
    Please I'm sorry I have such a bad issue all the time cause I forget to take my medicine. I made it back to my trailer this afternoon and discovered I had a leak in the roof. Alcohol and medication do not work well at all. God blessed Mr. Israel and I'm terribly sorry once again.

Unregistered

PLEASE share whatever your smoking unless it's a one eyed willie!

You’re welcome.
    1. Step in front of the South bound tri rail
    2. Drink some Kool-Aid mixed by Jim Jones 3. Listen to twenty-four hours of YOKO ONO,s greatest hits! Last but not least taser that BALD headed sodomite Russ in his tiny ball sack! Your welcome.

Unregistered
    1. Step in front of the South bound tri rail
    2. Drink some Kool-Aid mixed by Jim Jones 3. Listen to twenty-four hours of YOKO ONO,s greatest hits! Last but not least taser that BALD headed sodomite Russ in his tiny ball sack! Your welcome.
    And here I go again as we’re into the weekend. A week of terror as my camper shook. I forgott to take my medicine, yes I forgot to take it. I tried to take a shower but no hot water. I know I ramble with the sam nonsense on and on. God blessed Scott Israel and I’m confident he will be back especially with all the latest news with BSO. I'm terribly sorry once again and go Scott Israel 2020. Love you all...

Unregistered

Damn dude you are really gay! No kidding! But your not a cop thank God.

And here I go again as we’re into the weekend. A week of terror as my camper shook. I forgott to take my medicine, yes I forgot to take it. I tried to take a shower but no hot water. I know I ramble with the sam nonsense on and on. God blessed Scott Israel and I’m confident he will be back especially with all the latest news with BSO. I'm terribly sorry once again and go Scott Israel 2020. Love you all...
    Creepy captain obvious texting in his thong in grandma's house. Grandma's mummy is sitting up at the kitchen table since 1997.
    Captain Obvious texts the SAME paragraph over and over because of his limited vocabulary and imagination. Guarantee his idol and object of sexual worship is Scotty Israel who's underwear he wears over his fat head.

Unregistered
    Scott Isreal and his clowns with the same BS about the trailer park needs to come up with a better spin. Your team is a lazy and sorry group of Misfits attempting to sway an election.., 😂😂😂
    PS I'm not in a trailer park, I'm not on medication and Scott Isreal is a piece of dunk who'd never ever be Elected to political office in Broward County again.

Spin that Part.... IRA you lose again... Fat Turtle Neck Slug..

Unregistered
    Creepy captain obvious texting in his thong in grandma's house. Grandma's mummy is sitting up at the kitchen table since 1997.
    Captain Obvious texts the SAME paragraph over and over because of his limited vocabulary and imagination. Guarantee his idol and object of sexual worship is Scotty Israel who's underwear he wears over his fat head.
    Might be because you keep on with the same old SH1T every time you write. Get over it and stop with the same old bullsh1T jerk off. You think what you say is funny but in reality you sound like a scumbag. Get a life with all the complete loes

Unregistered

Promote your best friend

Scott you must promote your best friend and mentor Major elect Goldberg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast