National Trend in Law Enforcement Agencies
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

National Trend in Law Enforcement Agencies

The national trend is to appoint blacks as heads of law enforcement agencies. Those who appoint them use the rationale that maybe blacks will cause less trouble if a black heads their local law enforcement agency. One thing is always left out of the equation: blacks have very low IQ's. Studied have shown the following average IQ's in the USA:
    Blacks - 85
    Hispanics - 89
    Whites - 103
    Asians - 106
    Jews - 113
    Don't believe me? Sit down and start Googling all the studies for yourself! So, I'm sure that black law enforcement leaders are smarter than an average IQ of 85, perhaps 10 points above their population average, maybe 15 points. Do the math. So what would an agency end up with? Answer, an agency head with an IQ of 95, or even 100. Let's go with the 100, which would be a large standard deviation. So 100 is still 3 points below the average white IQ. So there you have it, plain and simple. That's why the "average" deputy or police officer can not understand many of the decisions of their so called black leaders. Usually, the very highest of the black leader's IQ's are 3 points below the plain average of whites. One more caveat to the story. Most deputies and police officers are not at the average national IQ level of 103, they are much higher. So there we go again, now the disparity between IQ point levels, in black lead law enforcement agencies is much greater. Look around folks, what have you personally observed in your careers? Without a doubt this text will be labeled racist, etc. What I have just written will be called false. So, look at the research yourself people. How were the numerous studies conducted? What were the perimeters of the studies and testing. What were the the relationships to environmental factors? What were the challenges to these studies, and how were those challenges answered? The list of questions goes on. Once you are comfortable that the data is true many of your internal questions will be answered regarding the current leadership, and even about the residents in many of your districts, and their political leaders. Stay safe.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The national trend is to appoint blacks as heads of law enforcement agencies. Those who appoint them use the rationale that maybe blacks will cause less trouble if a black heads their local law enforcement agency. One thing is always left out of the equation: blacks have very low IQ's. Studied have shown the following average IQ's in the USA:
    Blacks - 85
    Hispanics - 89
    Whites - 103
    Asians - 106
    Jews - 113
    Don't believe me? Sit down and start Googling all the studies for yourself! So, I'm sure that black law enforcement leaders are smarter than an average IQ of 85, perhaps 10 points above their population average, maybe 15 points. Do the math. So what would an agency end up with? Answer, an agency head with an IQ of 95, or even 100. Let's go with the 100, which would be a large standard deviation. So 100 is still 3 points below the average white IQ. So there you have it, plain and simple. That's why the "average" deputy or police officer can not understand many of the decisions of their so called black leaders. Usually, the very highest of the black leader's IQ's are 3 points below the plain average of whites. One more caveat to the story. Most deputies and police officers are not at the average national IQ level of 103, they are much higher. So there we go again, now the disparity between IQ point levels, in black lead law enforcement agencies is much greater. Look around folks, what have you personally observed in your careers? Without a doubt this text will be labeled racist, etc. What I have just written will be called false. So, look at the research yourself people. How were the numerous studies conducted? What were the perimeters of the studies and testing. What were the the relationships to environmental factors? What were the challenges to these studies, and how were those challenges answered? The list of questions goes on. Once you are comfortable that the data is true many of your internal questions will be answered regarding the current leadership, and even about the residents in many of your districts, and their political leaders. Stay safe.
    What kind of ass -f@cking hole are you? What exactly constitutes a jew? What makes a religion more intelligent than another? Get bent

Unregistered

Maindigo sausage sammich

Maybe I'm dumb , but I have a delicious footlong sub sammich

Unregistered
    Blacks - 85
    Hispanics - 89
    Whites - 103
    Asians - 106
    Jews - 113

you could have said you're a racist in much less words

Unregistered
    What kind of ass -f@cking hole are you? What exactly constitutes a jew? What makes a religion more intelligent than another? Get bent
    The studies are in regard to racial IQ issues - nor religious affiliations. Here is an example of how things work: if you don't like the data, attack the person sharing the data. The question is not if I'm an "ass -f@cking hole" but are the studies viable? I'm sure if someone is a member of one of the low IQ groups then he or she maybe unhappy with the data shared. So, are the studies viable and true, or are they false? If false, then we have just one more of many bs posts found on this site. But, and a big but, if true what are the ramifications of said truth?
    If true, the consequences of the national trend are sobering at the least. Go to your favorite search engine and see if I have made this up. If it's there (and it is) do the empirical studies prove the data and authenticate their claims? Take a look at the Harvard and Oxford studies. Look at the others. Good day.

Unregistered
    Research the data folks.

Unregistered
    The national trend is to appoint blacks as heads of law enforcement agencies. Don't believe me?
    Research the data folks.
    Conducting that kind of research will take 3 to 12 months. Provide a link to the alleged preexisting research that you are referring to.

Unregistered

Here’s a thought.

Have everyone at BSO take the same standardized IQ test under controlled supervised conditions then publish the results.

Should be very interesting...

Unregistered
    Conducting that kind of research will take 3 to 12 months. Provide a link to the alleged preexisting research that you are referring to.
    I just looked up a lot of in the last 15-20 mins. It seems to be there as the texter said. Very interesting.

Unregistered
    Do you also want him to hold your hand and wipe your ass for you?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast