South District NRU - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    And to think I almost bought into the Major’s speeches! He’s just like the rest of them.....All talk

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And to think I almost bought into the Major’s speeches! He’s just like the rest of them.....All talk
    Yup! All talk and a lost cause. Buddy has no brain cells and talks like a fraternity boy. Same bullshit just worse. “Replace them with a black M or F” bullshit. Why do I interview if I’m the wrong color? Isn’t that against federal law?!?! Wtf

Unregistered

Transfer

That’s everywhere they get rid of the good people to put friends and family sad so much plagiarism goes on on in this department if you not in the clock with the brass you screwed period. Look for your transfer.

Unregistered

Dose of facts

Bruh you probably don’t come to work or been on LD for like forever or are known as complainer for everything. Maybe just maybe you don’t have the qual. They need for the job.

Unregistered
    Wow that says a lot about you. Obviously you came here for a audience and that means you must really not be qualified. Leaders don’t blog, they solve. Sorry the nu crew lieutenants are schooling you slugs that were slugs as sergeants and officers before that. Rank don’t make you qualified, work and solutions do. Nuff said.
    Sho-Nuff of Harlem, now kiss my converse Bruce Lee Roy! Catching bullets with your teeth, oh Please...lmao 1985 The Last Dragon

Unregistered
    1,000%! She’s never done anything throughout her career. Has always been hooked up.
    Who cares. Good for you Lt. Keeping banging away. We are sure you will be command staff soon!

Unregistered
    Haters everywhere!!

Stay focused and keep moving ahead, let all this motivate you girl !! Let them hate !!! They will all come say hi and try to be your friend lol

Unregistered
    Even better. She came to admin. Newly promoted and didn’t even go to the road. Would love to hear the experience she gains doing admin! What a joke.

Unregistered
    Even better. She came to admin. Newly promoted and didn’t even go to the road. Would love to hear the experience she gains doing admin! What a joke.
    Rice you couldn’t do admin as a Sgt what makes you think you can do it as a Lt? Enjoy being close to home and stop crying about everything.

Unregistered
    This poor Lt is so lost. You can tell in her face and her minor interactions with humanity. She really should go and learn the road first.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast