Col Al Pollock 7 days a week - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Truth

I worked with Colonel Al Pollock for 7 years and can attest he worked every day. He didnt just show up for photo ops. He actually worked his ass off.
    He was hands on with the community and was very well respected at BSO.
    Haters are gonna hate. Was replaced with Chief Addetley who spent his day chasing ass or playing golf.

Unregistered

Calm down Tay-Tay

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I worked with Colonel Al Pollock for 7 years and can attest he worked every day. He didnt just show up for photo ops. He actually worked his ass off.
    Haters are gonna hate. Was replaced with Chief Addetley who spent his day chasing ass or playing golf.
    Ok Taylor Swift. He was definitely hands on with the white women. Just like Adderely so when Israel pulled the old switcheroo, nobody noticed.

Unregistered
    Patty drowning her sorrows in the bottle and pouting coz her fat-azz grease-ball cousin bit the big one. He choked to death on a giant sub while crossing the street and tried blaming it on a hit and run, that fat greazy ba$tard, he couldn't move fast enough and didn't want to drop his sammie. Enjoy heII fatty! Karma's a big ole biatch, isn't Patty, you miserable old c*nt? HAHAHA dumb azz.

Is Patti gonna wear that elect Scott Israel t-shirt to the funeral? The old ratty blue one where she's so poor and broke from not scamming the cream at BSO she taped over the "RE" on the re-elect Scott Israel?

Unregistered
    Is Patti gonna wear that elect Scott Israel t-shirt to the funeral? The old ratty blue one where she's so poor and broke from not scamming the cream at BSO she taped over the "RE" on the re-elect Scott Israel?
    Please do I have such a bad issue all the time cause I forget to take my medicine. I might try to take a shower tonight. God blessed Mr. Israel and I'm terribly sorry once again.

Unregistered

Keep up with the rest of us, old news is meaningless

Shut UP PATTI! PUT THE BOTTLE DOWN! Did you give him hand relief yesterday? We saw you two at Lesters diner in the back room. Now he is your buddy????

Unregistered

What did he do bang yo momma?

YOU are the reason...........There are laws against brothers and sisters having kids! We know this is you Howie RUFOLPHTHEREDNOSE reindeer! STFU HE doesn't give a sheee it about you, not now , not then , not ever. You made a FOOL out of yourself at Penn Dutch meats years ago trying to pressure Sheriff Al for as reserve deputy job. You almost got yourself arrested.

Unregistered

Pollock was and is a great leader

So funny all the lies about an honorable man, everyone loved Col pollock, look at Israel’s circle pretty bad, Scott keep making up your lies, read a book instead of playing games on your phone

Unregistered
    YOU are the reason...........There are laws against brothers and sisters having kids! We know this is you Howie RUFOLPHTHEREDNOSE reindeer! STFU HE doesn't give a sheee it about you, not now , not then , not ever. You made a FOOL out of yourself at Penn Dutch meats years ago trying to pressure Sheriff Al for as reserve deputy job. You almost got yourself arrested.
    You think so, if you think AP has any chance of coming close to winning you must be on some heavy crap. He was nothing when he was here and had a terrible reputation. All he did care about is his next white girl. Stay in retirement and do yourself and bso a favor

Unregistered
    So funny all the lies about an honorable man, everyone loved Col pollock, look at Israel’s circle pretty bad, Scott keep making up your lies, read a book instead of playing games on your phone
    SI has a doctorite and graduated from the fbi national academy. He has done enough reading.

Unregistered
    And here I go again as we’re out of the weekend. A week of terror as my camper shook. I forgot to take my medicine, yes I’m so sorry I forgot to take it. I tried to take a shower but no hot water. I know I ramble with the same old nonsense on and on. God blessed Scott Israel and I’m confident he will be back especially with all the latest news with BSO. I'm terribly sorry once again I’m just stupid and go Scott Israel 2020. Love you all...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast