Col Al Pollock 7 days a week - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Loyalty to Al Pollack
    I cant wait till al pollack becomes the new sheriff. We need leadership.

###al pollack for sheriff 2020###

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Loyalty to Al Pollack View Post
    I cant wait till al pollack becomes the new sheriff. We need leadership.

###al pollack for sheriff 2020###
    Hate to tell you or anyone else that A Pollack will never be Sheriff in this county. Far from the truth. Way to many skeletons in his closet

Unregistered

Get ready fo the

Get ready for the first elected black Sheriff, the Col is a great leader, he led mumbles transition team, Scott you picked a winner, do you really want to drag your family through the mud?

Unregistered
    Everyone at that transition table knows exactly where it was held and who was there. Standby!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get ready for the first elected black Sheriff, the Col is a great leader, he led mumbles transition team, Scott you picked a winner, do you really want to drag your family through the mud?
    The winner Scott picked back then had issues lying and a high reputation of promoting and sleeping around with white woman. Far from a leader and yes he does mumble a lot.
    So much more to say but do you really want to drag him and his family through the mud ???

Unregistered

Al Pollock 7 days of service

Scottie’s friends 4 days a week standing joke at the PSB, sad but true Scottie boy.

Unregistered
    Who Alvin? Hes going to have a hard time making a wave when he's too scared to even go out to parkland. I guess hes afraid that he wont be able to BS them like he has done with the black community. Primary time will be on us in no time and he has yet to leave the church parking lot.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

And here I go again as we’re out of the weekend. A week of terror as my camper shook. I forgot to take my medicine, yes I’m so sorry I forgot to take it. I tried to take a shower but no hot water. I know I ramble with the same old nonsense on and on. God blessed Scott Israel and I’m confident he will be back especially with all the latest news with BSO. I'm terribly sorry once again I’m just stupid and go Scott Israel 2020. Love you all...

Unregistered

Al Pollock

Al Pollock worked and made Scotty look good. That was the problem. Ex Sheriff was afraid he might run against him in 2020
    So that's the truth. Pollock was present every day and worked his ass off.

Unregistered
    When did Al become a real estate agent and they need to learn how to spell also. who is running for sheriff al or his wife because she's the only one who shows up to events. Are they afraid when Al speaks people will laugh Or they're afraid he will hit on every white chick that he sees. 👮🏻🍆🐥

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast