Disable this site. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of coarse you see it differently and you’re always right! Why post moron? We love seeing you looking like an foolish idiot on here time after time! We love exposing you as a liar for not delivering on your promises! Another year and nothing! It’s so sad! You’re the gift that keeps on giving ass!
    Who is we? And it is "of course". Who is a moron now idiot

Unregistered
    You're the other half why this site should be shit down. Your direct personal attacks on people and uniformed opinions get spewed on every thread. No one takes you seriously and you are often laughed at when 10-56ing.

Unregistered
    Of coarse you see it differently and you’re always right! Why post moron? We love seeing you looking like an foolish idiot on here time after time! We love exposing you as a liar for not delivering on your promises! Another year and nothing! It’s so sad! You’re the gift that keeps on giving ass!
    You're the other half why this site should be shut down. Your direct personal attacks on people and uniformed opinions get spewed on every thread. No one takes you seriously and you are often laughed at when 10-56ing.

Unregistered
    You're the other half why this site should be shit down. Your direct personal attacks on people and uniformed opinions get spewed on every thread. No one takes you seriously and you are often laughed at when 10-56ing.
    “Of coarse” and “shit down!” Only the biggest and brightest on here! How can anyone take you seriously? I’m laughing at your grammar blunder!

Unregistered
    “Of coarse” and “shit down!” Only the biggest and brightest on here! How can anyone take you seriously? I’m laughing at your grammar blunder!
    That's all you have because you can't debate the facts that constantly get presented to you. Congratulations! Your win for the day is identifying ones typos on a cellphone while walking.

Unregistered
    That's all you have because you can't debate the facts that constantly get presented to you. Congratulations! Your win for the day is identifying ones typos on a cellphone while walking.
    For every win there is a loser... Which are you? Where are you walking at 5am in the morning? I thought you worked the day shift at Candyland

Unregistered
    I think it’s personally stupid to call someone out over on mistake verses debating the facts. As you mentioned walking and auto correct as another example! The only time I think it’s necessary to call someone out on grammar is when Henry’s posts. It’s usually a multitude of grammar mistakes and he’s supposedly a “professional” in the industry. Why does he write so poorly at this stage in his life? He really does need coaching in that area!

Unregistered
    I think it’s personally stupid to call someone out over on mistake verses debating the facts. As you mentioned walking and auto correct as another example! The only time I think it’s necessary to call someone out on grammar is when Henry’s posts. It’s usually a multitude of grammar mistakes and he’s supposedly a “professional” in the industry. Why does he write so poorly at this stage in his life? He really does need coaching in that area!
    "When Henry's posts"
    Are you related? You seem to have his genetics and deficiency!

Unregistered
    "When Henry's posts"
    Are you related? You seem to have his genetics and deficiency!
    Just stop. Enough is enough. You're not cool and you're destroying this site. Seek your satisfaction in name calling and harassing elsewhere.

Unregistered
    Just stop. Enough is enough. You're not cool and you're destroying this site. Seek your satisfaction in name calling and harassing elsewhere.
    Funny how all of the sudden apparently the agency cares about name calling when the Sheriff publically does this regularly, can you say IRONIC. Maybe you should get a firm understanding of the words you allege are harrassment. Cant file harrassment charges on an anonymous site and aimed at an anonymous individual by an anonymous individual.

And please show where there allegedly was name calling.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast