Disable this site.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Disable this site.

This is embarrassing to read this trash on here. There is no hope for our agency if this is how we are responding to each other much less to the citizens. Name calling childish shit. Can't ask a question without some testosterone challenged punk calling names. Take this down and let the folks who have nothing else go back to wallowing in their own misery with no outlet.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is embarrassing to read this trash on here. There is no hope for our agency if this is how we are responding to each other much less to the citizens. Name calling childish shit. Can't ask a question without some testosterone challenged punk calling names. Take this down and let the folks who have nothing else go back to wallowing in their own misery with no outlet.
    I agree with most of what you state. Leo Affairs has the ability to block or ban IP addresses. It shows the quality of what to expect from deputies here. Lead by example seems to be too much to expect.

Unregistered
    The apple does not fall too far from the tree. Chitwood is the worst name caller on the planet. 3rd graders act better than him...probably can shoot a pistol better than him.

Unregistered
    The apple does not fall too far from the tree. Chitwood is the worst name caller on the planet. 3rd graders act better than him...probably can shoot a pistol better than him.
    True story

Unregistered
    They should just rename this site to something like "former deputies and citizens" affairs. Every time somebody talks about a current deputy (whether Chitwood, Campbell, Kyle or whoever) it always comes back to bashing Alvin, Henry, Jenkins and Szabo.

Unregistered
    They should just rename this site to something like "former deputies and citizens" affairs. Every time somebody talks about a current deputy (whether Chitwood, Campbell, Kyle or whoever) it always comes back to bashing Alvin, Henry, Jenkins and Szabo.
    I agree. This should be about the VCSO.

Unregistered
    Right there ladies and gentlemen seems to be the crux of this thread! What you’re really upset is this is not just turning out to be a bash Chitwood, Kyle, and his administrations forum! The other players who have diligently invested time on here mentioned above are also being called out for the trash they are! That just doesn’t jive too well with you folks! It sure is hilarious when you do it to them! However, when you get it dished back, it’s not so much playful! You love being anonymous, but, you don’t like it when the other person is!

I just think it’s entertaining to listen to you constantly bellyache about the same thing you’re doing to other people on here! It’s also funny to watch people responding to their own posts trying to make it appear it’s a big outrage! You can tell that’s happening a lot when these type issues get brought up! The main two individuals that have made this personally about them and have brought havoc to this page are the same two I bet complaining! Think about it, if Alvin and Henry didn’t post on this page, I bet none of this would be going on right now! It just seems to directly or indirectly revolve around those two morons!

Unregistered
    Right there ladies and gentlemen seems to be the crux of this thread! What you’re really upset is this is not just turning out to be a bash Chitwood, Kyle, and his administrations forum! The other players who have diligently invested time on here mentioned above are also being called out for the trash they are! That just doesn’t jive too well with you folks! It sure is hilarious when you do it to them! However, when you get it dished back, it’s not so much playful! You love being anonymous, but, you don’t like it when the other person is!

I just think it’s entertaining to listen to you constantly bellyache about the same thing you’re doing to other people on here! It’s also funny to watch people responding to their own posts trying to make it appear it’s a big outrage! You can tell that’s happening a lot when these type issues get brought up! The main two individuals that have made this personally about them and have brought havoc to this page are the same two I bet complaining! Think about it, if Alvin and Henry didn’t post on this page, I bet none of this would be going on right now! It just seems to directly or indirectly revolve around those two morons!
    And lets not forget that Chitwood is a scumbag

Unregistered
    I see it differently. For instance, can anyone provide any proof here that they were involved and commenting before being physically named. I mean what did you expect to happen when you publically name and attack someones character on a page made for SO issues? When did they become an SO issue is the question you should ask yourself. I do not believe that either one of them visited this forum before being prompted to by being named. If I were named, ridiculed and disparaged I would also fire back in retaliation just as all of you do. What damage or personal connection do you have because it is very clearly obvious that this personally affects some. If someone is not a threat, why would someone entertain them or give them the time of day? That is the irony to the matter here. If they were irrelevant, why respond? Why even acknowledge at all?
    The leo affairs site is not the issue. It is the behavior of posters.

Unregistered
    I see it differently. For instance, can anyone provide any proof here that they were involved and commenting before being physically named. I mean what did you expect to happen when you publically name and attack someones character on a page made for SO issues? When did they become an SO issue is the question you should ask yourself. I do not believe that either one of them visited this forum before being prompted to by being named. If I were named, ridiculed and disparaged I would also fire back in retaliation just as all of you do. What damage or personal connection do you have because it is very clearly obvious that this personally affects some. If someone is not a threat, why would someone entertain them or give them the time of day? That is the irony to the matter here. If they were irrelevant, why respond? Why even acknowledge at all?
    The leo affairs site is not the issue. It is the behavior of posters.
    Of coarse you see it differently and you’re always right! Why post moron? We love seeing you looking like an foolish idiot on here time after time! We love exposing you as a liar for not delivering on your promises! Another year and nothing! It’s so sad! You’re the gift that keeps on giving ass!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast