Detail Pay - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Detail Pay

Unregistered

Wonder woman

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your NYPD pension is garbage just like Ft. Lauderdale’s. Tell me how to get a hold of you tough guy and let’s meet up???
    Obviously you dont know me or you'd know how to find me...call the union they have my 43 since im one of their reps or ask anyone that knows me...ill be waiting for your call but i wont hold my breath

Unregistered
    NYPD, apparently greasy is a little bi_ _h who’s scared of you. This might be your opportunity to move in on his wife. Rumor has it her kids need a real man to be a father. Also heard that she used to be somewhat decent looking. Can’t confirm. I’m sure you could move right it right under his fat nose. He would have no clue. He’s never there and frankly he’s a horrible cop. He couldn’t catch a perp even if his fat ass tried.

Unregistered
    All questions and concerns should be directed to greasy. After all he is the guy who is getting everyone all worked up over this for nothing.

First time I’ve seen greasy and “worked” in the same paragraph and it wasn’t proceeded by some form of not, can’t or won’t.

Unregistered
    Obviously you dont know me or you'd know how to find me...call the union they have my 43 since im one of their reps or ask anyone that knows me...ill be waiting for your call but i wont hold my breath
    FU pu$$y, I will make you my little Biatch.
    Just post your 43 or what detail you will be at punk.

Unregistered
    Don’t hate greasy for sleeping how Bout we go down the line and list the sleepers on every shift cuz in every district and city cuz its the only job where u get paid to sleep

Unregistered
    How many people has greasy called crying about NYPD? He’s such a b_ _ch! He just called me threatening to call IA and make a complaint.

Unregistered

Wonder woman

FU pu$$y, I will make you my little Biatch.
    Just post your 43 or what detail you will be at punk.
    Ask your wife/pig. She has my 43 and some more of me inside her...enjoy the taste

Unregistered
    Ask your wife/pig. She has my 43 and some more of me inside her...enjoy the taste
    hey greesy this guy is a keyboard coward... He is also a POS for brinding your wife into this..

Unregistered
    I doubt it, your own wife say’s you smell like sh*t and she wont touch you. GFY you POS!!!! Lol.

Unregistered
    hey greesy this guy is a keyboard coward... He is also a POS for brinding your wife into this..
    FU too, I’d bring up your wife also but then I would have to start talking about boys.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast