2020 Strategy of the Desperate

Unregistered

2020 Strategy of the Desperate

Here are the guidelines to post if you want to help:

1) Create as many fake threads as possible that appear to be racist. This will hopefully inflame racial tension and get blacks on our side. Try to spell correctly.

2) Respond to any post from the opposition with " I'm sorry, I didn't take my meds...." because we assume that most are dumb enough to believe it.

3) continue to explain that our amazing leader is a victim of injustice

4) keep reinforcing that MSD happened because the kids parents didn't love their kids enough. It's all their fault.

5) Keep scrutinizing the current Sheriff's life choices and actions because putting down someone else will make us look strong.

6) Most importantly, tell your pastor that he should donate ALL money from that collection plate. ALL of it. That's not your money, or his money. Its' GOD's money and don't you think that God wants you to stop injustice?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

1) Create as many fake threads as possible that appear to be racist. This will hopefully inflame racial tension and get blacks on our side. Try to spell correctly.

2) Respond to any post from the opposition with " I'm sorry, I didn't take my meds...." because we assume that most are dumb enough to believe it.

4) keep reinforcing that MSD happened because the kids parents didn't love their kids enough. It's all their fault.

5) Keep scrutinizing the current Sheriff's life choices and actions because putting down someone else will make us look strong.

6) Most importantly, tell your pastor that he should donate ALL money from that collection plate. ALL of it. That's not your money, or his money. Its' GOD's money and don't you think that God wants you to stop injustice?
    Strategy? This website is irrelevant and has zero affect on the actual election. Type anything, it really doesn’t matter.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

And most importantly stop blaming SI. This whole thing has been way to political as it is.

Unregistered
    " This sheriff is loading up the agency with BLACK colonels !!

Seems that two years ago, the WHITE colonels under the direction of a sheriff who pandered to the church pastors were all on board to keep the PROMISE machine and all other ghetto causes and interests going full speed ahead. Now for some reason, moving the chess pieces around is an issue that the community should be OUTRAGED about and demand that Tony be banished from the PSB. I'm definitely not supporting Tony, or Israel, but how it unfolded was nothing less than poetic justice for the indifference shown toward the victims of what was once called crime.