Joining NP - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Joining NP

Unregistered
    This guy is a failure. He’s failed at everything at life and is a nobody, and he knows it. The only way he feels important is to wear his homemade “press pass” and pretend to be a “reporter”. Then he returns home, to his filthy shack, and resumes scrubbing toilets, and impatiently waits to wear it again. The majority of people at the event knew he’s a loon. The ones that didn’t went to his website and figured it out quick. Don’t worry, the snowbirds will be back soon, and he will be busy scrubbing toilets for awhile.

Unregistered
    WELL WE FOUND THE DIRTY COP THAT ILLEGALLY LOOKED ME UP AT CHARLOTTE COUNTY,SHERIFFS OFFICE.INTERNAL INVESTIGATIONS IS INVESTIGATING HIM NOW,WE ALSO SEE HE HAS A CORRUPT PAST FROM THE LEE COUNTY SHERIFF OFFICE.
    WILL IA DO THERE JOB THIS TIME OR WILL THEY PROVE ONCE AGAIN THIS IS WHY COPWATCH IS NEEDED,TO LET THE PUBLIC NO OF ALL YOURE CRIMES LIKE I DID AT THE BUDGET MEETING WHERE PEOPLE WERE INFORMED OF YOURE CRIMES AND THEFT.

https://youtu.be/NPAGeiV3Aus COPWATCH TOLD THE SHEEPLE THE TRUTH OF THE COPS TYRANNY ON THEM,THEY THINK U R A PIGGY BANK..CHARLOTTE COUNTY,SHERIFF,BILL PRUMMELL DID NOT AREST DRUG DEALER DETECTIVE JAMES WHITE @NorthPortPolice

@CCSOFLSheriff

@PGPDFL

@CollierSheriff

Unregistered
    the dirty charlotte county,sheriff,bill prummell dirty cop that looked me up is terrance j guetler jr,he was fired from lee county sheriff for being corrupt.r u guys going 2 b real cops and help me bust this dirty cop,or r u all once again dirty cops,and this once again proves why we need copwatch

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    the dirty charlotte county,sheriff,bill prummell dirty cop that looked me up is terrance j guetler jr,he was fired from lee county sheriff for being corrupt.r u guys going 2 b real cops and help me bust this dirty cop,or r u all once again dirty cops,and this once again proves why we need copwatch
    Where did he “Look you up”? And why?

Unregistered
    because hes a dirty stalker,he was stalking the day b4 this shit head,on video

Unregistered
    Are you guys getting a raise this year? And what will the starting pay be???

Unregistered
    Are you guys getting a raise this year? And what will the starting pay be???
    Yes we did. Starting also went up by 1.5%. Starting depends on experience as you can get up to 15% over depending on how many years of experience.

Unregistered
    Yes we did. Starting also went up by 1.5%. Starting depends on experience as you can get up to 15% over depending on how many years of experience.
    15% give me a break . unbelievable

Unregistered
    15% give me a break . unbelievable
    what is so bad about up to 15% over starting pay for experience??? Happens in almost every industry???

Unregistered
    what is so bad about up to 15% over starting pay for experience??? Happens in almost every industry???

So, is north port a good department to apply to? Do you get alot of o.t. and details? Or do you screwed over like Charlotte county??

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast