Joining NP - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Joining NP

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, is north port a good department to apply to? Do you get a lot of o.t. and details? Or do you screwed over like Charlotte county??
    Very good OT and off-duty. Just ask the guys that left Charlotte and came here.

Unregistered
    i wood like 2 ask the charlotte county guys about the corruption they experienced there and tell them about the corruption u have there

Unregistered

Special needs

Sheets how are you that dumb? At a minimum use spell check. I truly feel you’re mentally ill and need help.

Unregistered
    Sheets how are you that dumb? At a minimum use spell check. I truly feel you’re mentally ill and need help.
    Very observant of you. You're perfect for the detective bureau. Yes, Sheets is mentally ill.

Unregistered
    so apparently you can be a cop for 4 months and now become a k-9 officer? dang sign me up.

Unregistered
    so apparently you can be a cop for 4 months and now become a k-9 officer? dang sign me up.
    #FakeNews. Is your source CNN?

Unregistered
    On the SSO, we have had people make detective in less than 12 months, so what is your point?

Unregistered
    Andy it is stupid to put someone’s name out there that she’s not a felon! You even put a post on there that you think she’s a cop but she’s not she’s never been in jail she doesn’t even know what jail is! Guess you did not read things correctly I guess you don’t like women’s freedom of speech even delete people sprayed on my speech you even block people‘s freedom of speech! What founding fathers they believe In freedom of speech! Oh wait you don’t like women’s freedom of speech! Don’t like anyone else’s freedom of speech he just go off and even block people‘s freedom of speech if you were elected people to have a Right for freedom of speech!!!

Unregistered
    i wood like 2 ask the charlotte county guys about the corruption they experienced there and tell them about the corruption u have there
    Get a real job and Go raise your daughter you bum!

Unregistered
    Oh yeah come to NOPO . Unlimited over time. Brand new vehicles every year. Drive them wherever you choose on or off duty. A big tank for all the crime. Oh yeah big time crime. Drunken high hick commissioners who will write you a check based on the tax payers. It is a real gem of a city to work for. All you have to do is ask you will get it. Ask the drunken commissioners they will write you a blank check no questions asked. While your making that OT sitting at Dunkin Donuts waiting for your next trespass or speeding call. Heck the Taxpayers even pay for commissioners to sue the city so they can sit on the DIAS and write you another blank check. Great place to work loose dogs, an occasional Walmart theft and a big tank to take to parades. Hell come on and join the fun while hard working people are being forced out of their homes to support you.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456