Leaving
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaving

Unregistered

Leaving

The word on the street is 4 people leaving. We gonna really be screwed. Where is our back up coming from????

Unregistered

Talking

The brass will back you up??

Unregistered
    They are probably leaving because they’ve banged all the dispatchers and need something new.

Unregistered
    I don't care who is banging who. I'm concerned about safety and having help on the street when needed. To me that's more important. I wonder how long before we get new officers to replace the ones about to leave.

Unregistered
    The brass doesn’t care about your help. They are the ones too busy banging dispatchers. You bet they are working hard to fill that open dispatcher position rather than getting officers hired. Another new hoe to bang. Your safety is NOT a priority to them!

Unregistered
    Bottom line is, we need more officers bad. Anyone heard anything on hiring officers??? The work is on the street. Not in the office

Unregistered
    Maybe you should be contacting the news media or the city manager or the city Council and voice your concerns

Unregistered
    Needs to be done NOW! I thought it was supposed to better since Chief S. Left but I’ll take him back ASAP!

Unregistered
    I wonder why it is taking so long to get us help. I guess someone has to get hurt without having back up

Unregistered
    Four talked big but only one actually found a job. Making less pay in the wilderness. He will regret it and want back in like the last couple who left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast