Another ingenious idea!!

Unregistered

Another ingenious idea!!

So command staff has the bright idea to kick the raiders (one of the few units still active in this dump of a city ) out of their office all because the public affairs unit needs bigger office space?!.
    All public affairs really does is take pics and post it on the internet to show how great they are..........................Hahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

WHAT THE F*^}^ HAPPEN TO THIS PLACE?!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So command staff has the bright idea to kick the raiders (one of the few units still active in this dump of a city ) out of their office all because the public affairs unit needs bigger office space?!.
    All public affairs really does is take pics and post it on the internet to show how great they are..........................Hahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

WHAT THE F*^}^ HAPPEN TO THIS PLACE?!
    We have a command staff that has zero time in patrol. They have all spent their times in specialized units, none of which required them to be pro active. They have no idea how to solve crimes, they are paper pushers. They are all waiting to enter the drop.

Unregistered
    We have a command staff that has zero time in patrol. They have all spent their times in specialized units, none of which required them to be pro active. They have no idea how to solve crimes, they are paper pushers. They are all waiting to enter the drop.
    COB and his cronies says it all ! Just a matter of time.

Unregistered
    Who cares to sit in a moldy office all day. That station is full of it..

Unregistered
    Who cares to sit in a moldy office all day. That station is full of it..
    Let's think about that for a while. Sit in a moldy office pushing paper in exchange for a generous 8-year Drop. I'd sit in that moldy office all day! No debate!

Unregistered
    Let's think about that for a while. Sit in a moldy office pushing paper in exchange for a generous 8-year Drop. I'd sit in that moldy office all day! No debate!
    What's the point of increasing your DROP and working to collect all that money in that case if your organs and body will give out from years of mold ingestion for so many years? You're a dummy.

Unregistered
    What's the point of increasing your DROP and working to collect all that money in that case if your organs and body will give out from years of mold ingestion for so many years? You're a dummy.
    Hold on "Little Sister"! You are attending line-up, maybe using the gym, qualifying on the range, training, completing reports, along with a number of other things, inside the same building that you claim is mold infested, except the command staff member is generating double the drop you are by spending a little more time pushing paper in the building. Who's the Dummy here? I say you "Little Sister".

Unregistered

$120k plus

Hold on "Little Sister"! You are attending line-up, maybe using the gym, qualifying on the range, training, completing reports, along with a number of other things, inside the same building that you claim is mold infested, except the command staff member is generating double the drop you are by spending a little more time pushing paper in the building. Who's the Dummy here? I say you "Little Sister".
    I would stay inside. The average pension for the command stafff that haven't dropped will be $120k a year.

Unregistered
    I would stay inside. The average pension for the command stafff that haven't dropped will be $120k a year.
    So true. Millionaires in the making.