Law-order Ball
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Law-order Ball

Unregistered

Law-order Ball

Leavans You are cordially invited to the ball this year it will be no charge for you to attend.We will place a stool in the bathroom where you will hand out mints and paper towels you will also be given a plunger in case of any clogs!! When the stench gets too bad stick your head out the door and see how popular Sir Marceno🔫 is!! Visualize yourself up there on that stage in 2020 now get back in that bathroom and unclog that dumper!! PS you will be allowed to except tips

Unregistered
    I like how you put a toy gun in your post when referencing the Sheriff. Cause that's all he's qualified to carry. Pew pew.

Unregistered
    Not according to Senator Scott! Remember who has the resources, the real investigation(s) will reveal the truth about Leavens and one of his sidekicks.

Unregistered

Ball

Oh I’ve got some real good support Forrest ******* and a real Gem shoap! Worst sheriff Lee County ever had!

Unregistered

Ball

Leavans if your gonna work the bathroom at our event would request you chew on one of the urinal cakes to freshen your horrific breath!!

Unregistered

Lawn Odor Ball

Smells like New York hustle.

Just watch, Carmine the spermenator Marceno will show up in a SWAT Tactical Tuxedo.

Unregistered

Ball

Leavans if you’re going to be cleaning the dung bowls for our Great event. I am ordering you to go to the big and fat tuxedo rental store! You Will only be allowed to look out of the bathroom every now and again to see how real people live then go back in there and do your job!

Unregistered
    He could always borrow a uniform from Pineapple

Unregistered
    Is shorty sheriff bringing his rolling podium

Unregistered

Ball

You’ll see when you stick your head out of the Dung room! Don’t forget your fat suit tuxedo

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast