SS Alibi, what's the real deal - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Mr ss

Now you’re finding out why nobody supports you leavans you talk trash about everybody you’re a two-faced backstabbing waste of life that’s why you have no fundraisers except at the Waffle House

Unregistered
    BIG FUNDRAISER TONIGHT LEAVENS! Two weeks ago another $30,000, tonight will be another $40,000. Got to love the support, where’s yours loser?

Unregistered

SS

I'm doubling up on my depression meds! I thought people would support me if I criticized great people like yourself! I dont think I'm gonna fight much longer! Just gonna keep blowing shoap and others!!

Unregistered

Sawyer

I’d like to apologize for bringing you into this campaign it truly backfired on me I am such a loser I’m desperate I’m trying anything!! Can we be friends maybe you can help me out! The garbage I keep talking about just isn’t working I need a campaign reboot and I think you’re the man that can help me love always James Levines

Unregistered

Donate

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i’d like to apologize for bringing you into this campaign it truly backfired on me i am such a loser i’m desperate i’m trying anything!! Can we be friends maybe you can help me out! The garbage i keep talking about just isn’t working i need a campaign reboot and i think you’re the man that can help me love always james levines

alibi cottage llc 1000
    alibi holdings llc 1000
    alibi midtown llc 1000

Unregistered

Levins aborts

Forrest $60
    Forrest $60
    Forrest $60
    You have some real dildos sending you money

Unregistered

S M A M Fer

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    forrest $60
    forrest $60
    forrest $60
    you have some real dildos sending you money
    you should pay ur tab before donating
    2019-ca-006867

Unregistered

Leavans really is a dumbass

I can buy any place I have a tab at! How about you loser! Your campaign seems to be really struggling

Unregistered

P R at work

It proves that the public will follow any line of corruption as long as Carmine smiles. Carmine is fluff and no substance.

It is shameful to see what the LCSO is. Bickering women filthy talk pandering after big money selling favors and pushing the workers down.

10-19 is a graveyard of buried morals and cast off honor.

There is no justice in Lee County just politicians and lackeys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12