SS Alibi, what's the real deal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

SS Alibi, what's the real deal

Instead of donating money to political races SS should handle his
    bizness.

2 new code enforcement liens filed on the Alibi Holdings properties purchased by the shaggy haired braggart via the east county good ole boy turned land broker turned baseball league el presidente turned city council wizard who doles out ideas and incentives.

"Midtown is a point of pride for me," S.S. said recently during an interview in his new offices. "My father started it. I had the opportunity to do something cool, to show the rest of the world it's worth being here."
    F.B., a commercial real estate broker, sold the Broadway property to S.S. along with more parcels in the area that be developed later on.
    In total, the purchase price was about $900,000 for the dilapidated building, which has since undergone renovations and another $630,000 for nine parcels on the opposite block bounded by Victoria, Monroe Street, Broadway and Widman Way.
    FB said SS is trying to make an improvement to the area, but the city needs to push forward in order for the idea to catch on.
    Demolishing the ballpark would free up 5 acres for development, FB said.
    "Take it back, push the stadium down," FB said. "And then offer an incentive to somebody to come in and buy that or build it in partnership with the city."

https://www.news-press.com/story/new...nt/3755673002/

Unregistered

SS

Don’t drag Sawyer into your losing campaign Leavans

Unregistered

Ss

But I have the endorsement from shoap I can say anything I want nobody can stop the Slob

Unregistered

SS

Sorry Levans you are not invited to our event we don’t want any whitetrash there

Unregistered

SS

Come on let the slob work as a bathroom attendant and allow him to make some tips! He desperately needs the money ! did you see last month campaign 620 big ones he is going to win by a landslide

Unregistered

Sawyer

Wow that informative article gave you a real boost from your 4 supporters! What's your next strategic move??

Unregistered

Downtown

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow that informative article gave you a real boost from your 4 supporters! What's your next strategic move??

Who knows?
    BK or maybe sucking up to daddy warbucks Wiiiiiiilllllllbbbburr

Unregistered

Sawyer

Better than shoaps DNA. MAYBE that's why your breath always smells like a cum dumpster!!

Unregistered

Mr Smith

That's Mr Smith to you boy! Stay out of our business you lowlife scumbag!

Unregistered

Mr. Smith

Glad you got the message to shut your sewage mouth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast