CID our to get you - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So did the CID supervisor get in trouble, or did a patrol deputy get in trouble as the original post alluded to?
    Still on going, the point of the post is CID F-ed up an attempted to make patrol the scape goat. Thank you Col Robinson for ensuring that D5 didn’t get screwed

Unregistered
    Still on going, the point of the post is CID F-ed up an attempted to make patrol the scape goat. Thank you Col Robinson for ensuring that D5 didn’t get screwed

So, let me guess. If the CID supervisor ends up being punished, they will also punish patrol for this, by sending the worthless fukup supervisor... back to patrol. AM I RIGHT?

Unregistered
    So an honest mistake was made, the colonel corrected it. The system worked. Excellent work by the command staff again.

Unregistered
    There's still too much missing information here. How would a specific deputy be the focus of a witch hunt if CID allegedly wasn't notified of an in-custody death? It isn't a deputy's responsibility to notify CID of any call, that belongs to their supervisor. Why was the DOS Colonel getting involved in that to begin with? What did this CID supervisor do or not do that was wrong? Fill in the missing pieces for us.

Unregistered
    I posted the original message that started this thread. I must apologize. I was poorly informed about what really happened and I made it seem like the agency was not doing the right thing. I have since found out the true story and I realize I made a terrible mistake by posting the incorrect information. The fact is there was no witch hunt against patrol by CID. There might have been an honest mistake made by someone, but it was quickly corrected. I’ve learned a couple things from this situation. First, I’ve learned we should not jump to conclusions and we should be patient while waiting for things to get sorted out. Second, the administration really deserves the benefit of the doubt when things occur because they’re quickly developing a track record of doing the right thing. I guess I also learned the importance of loyalty and keeping things in the family. I should have been courageous and asked a supervisor what the real story was before trying to air it out online. It was immature and irresponsible to do so. I apologize and it will never happen again.

Unregistered
    I posted the original message that started this thread. I must apologize. I was poorly informed about what really happened and I made it seem like the agency was not doing the right thing. I have since found out the true story and I realize I made a terrible mistake by posting the incorrect information. The fact is there was no witch hunt against patrol by CID. There might have been an honest mistake made by someone, but it was quickly corrected. I’ve learned a couple things from this situation. First, I’ve learned we should not jump to conclusions and we should be patient while waiting for things to get sorted out. Second, the administration really deserves the benefit of the doubt when things occur because they’re quickly developing a track record of doing the right thing. I guess I also learned the importance of loyalty and keeping things in the family. I should have been courageous and asked a supervisor what the real story was before trying to air it out online. It was immature and irresponsible to do so. I apologize and it will never happen again.
    No you didn’t post the original message nice try thou Troll

Unregistered
    No you didn’t post the original message nice try thou Troll
    Quit trying to claim other people’s posts as yours. You’re not half as smart as you think you are.

Unregistered
    Quit trying to claim other people’s posts as yours. You’re not half as smart as you think you are.
    Ok buddy.. your right

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12