Another PCSO DUI, 4x the legal limit - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    It's incredible how much time members waste on trivial matters rather than discussing the important things of the job, like pay, benefits, (especially medical insurance), pension, working conditions, equipment, promotions/career development, due process on regulations, and such.

All this gossipy BS will not matter after you retire but the other stuff will, and in a big way. Unless you want to go to work for G4S or be a crossing guard or cut grass after retirement because you need the cash, or have to pay for medical insurance, etc.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So by that logic people who hate cops should stop being people?
    If you say so

Unregistered
    Oh for f#%k sake. A first time DUI for someone with no criminal record is an ROR all day long. I’m sure that the Sheriff got involved to make that $250 bond turn into to an ROR after he had her fired on the spot. You people are so freaking stupid. Arrested and fired. What else did you need a public flogging?!?! And you wonder why cops begin to hate people.
    Perfect example of why people begin to hate cops. No difference!!!!

Unregistered
    Perfect example of why people begin to hate cops. No difference!!!!
    Luckily most people don’t hate cops. Just assholes like you and the feeling is mutual. I love when people like you say “I’m going sue you and take everything you own” or “I’m going to have you fired.” It’s like music to my ears. And yet here I am, still doing a great job dealing with tool bags like you and getting paid well to do it on your dime. Hahahha Hahaha. I hope your car gets stolen. I’m sure we will bend over backwards to find it. Or at least call you to come pick up what’s left after the thieves destroy it. Have a lovely day buddy. 🤣😂🤣

Unregistered
    Luckily most people don’t hate cops. Just assholes like you and the feeling is mutual. I love when people like you say “I’m going sue you and take everything you own” or “I’m going to have you fired.” It’s like music to my ears. And yet here I am, still doing a great job dealing with tool bags like you and getting paid well to do it on your dime. Hahahha Hahaha. I hope your car gets stolen. I’m sure we will bend over backwards to find it. Or at least call you to come pick up what’s left after the thieves destroy it. Have a lovely day buddy. 🤣😂🤣
    I hope the next SIG20 you try to arrest kicks your butt and steals your cruiser and smashes it. Ever heard of car insurance? I could care less if my car gets stolen. You couldn't catch car thieves if they tried to steal your ride from the SAB parking lot, you incompetent moron.

Unregistered
    Let’s be real. Considering the fact you all can’t even get out of your unit to investigate a shots fired call that turned out to be a homicide... it’s even harder to believe you’d make any effort to recover a stolen vehicle.

Unregistered
    I hope the next SIG20 you try to arrest kicks your butt and steals your cruiser and smashes it. Ever heard of car insurance? I could care less if my car gets stolen. You couldn't catch car thieves if they tried to steal your ride from the SAB parking lot, you incompetent moron.
    😢. Did the words hurt your feelings? Hahahahah

Unregistered
    Let’s be real. Considering the fact you all can’t even get out of your unit to investigate a shots fired call that turned out to be a homicide... it’s even harder to believe you’d make any effort to recover a stolen vehicle.
    Then they might have to do some investigative work, maybe even get into a gunfight. It's amazing that nobody got fired, which speaks volumes about the lousy excuse of a sheriff we have.

Unregistered
    Ever heard of car insurance? I could care less if my car gets stolen.
    Really? You don’t care if your car gets stolen? Have you ever had your car stolen? The thugs beat the fluck out of it, and if they wreck it or run it into a pond, you will not be happy with what the insurance company gives you.

Unregistered
    Really? You don’t care if your car gets stolen? Have you ever had your car stolen? The thugs beat the fluck out of it, and if they wreck it or run it into a pond, you will not be happy with what the insurance company gives you.
    My wife is an auto insurance agent so I know how all this works champ.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast