Another PCSO DUI, 4x the legal limit - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cops that begin to hate people should stop being cops!
    We’d all have to quit in the first six months. Because of people like you.

Unregistered

Well

We’d all have to quit in the first six months. Because of people like you.
    Well that is simple enough. Quit! The world won't end when cops that hate people stop protecting and serving people. Attitudes like yours is exactly why people give cops shit. YOu go into every situation assuming the person you are dealing with is a "scumbag".

Unregistered
    Oh for f#%k sake. A first time DUI for someone with no criminal record is an ROR all day long. I’m sure that the Sheriff got involved to make that $250 bond turn into to an ROR after he had her fired on the spot. You people are so freaking stupid. Arrested and fired. What else did you need a public flogging?!?! And you wonder why cops begin to hate people.
    First time DUI my ass. Sorry, but alcohol poisoning deaths start occuring right about at the 0.35 range. She blew a 0.288 and was still waking, talking and driving. You can't handle that much alcohol saturation unless you are a raging alcoholic. People she worked with knew. The cases she worked on are tainted. Especially if she removed kids from homes with alcohol related issues. This issue had been brewing in plain site for years.

Unregistered
    First time DUI my ass. Sorry, but alcohol poisoning deaths start occuring right about at the 0.35 range. She blew a 0.288 and was still waking, talking and driving. You can't handle that much alcohol saturation unless you are a raging alcoholic. People she worked with knew. The cases she worked on are tainted. Especially if she removed kids from homes with alcohol related issues. This issue had been brewing in plain site for years.
    Wow. This was a systemic ongoing issue happening in plain site and everyone ignored her being drunk while handling little innocent kid cases drunk? Jesus!!! That’s terrible!!! I mean she could have missed everything!!! She was a raging alcoholic drinking vodka from a flask during interviews!?!?’This went went on the whole time!?!?! BECAUSE NO ONE CAN REACH A .288 IN ONE DAY RIGHT!?!?! Wrong your retarded stupid ass mother ****er. Maybe you’ve never been to college but you can do that shit in four hours if you try hard. It’s called partying. If you had friends you would understand. Stupid ass dip shit. After years of dealing with assholes like you maybe she tied one on. Oh to be human and judged by such retards.

Unregistered
    Wow. This was a systemic ongoing issue happening in plain site and everyone ignored her being drunk while handling little innocent kid cases drunk? Jesus!!! That’s terrible!!! I mean she could have missed everything!!! She was a raging alcoholic drinking vodka from a flask during interviews!?!?’This went went on the whole time!?!?! BECAUSE NO ONE CAN REACH A .288 IN ONE DAY RIGHT!?!?! Wrong your retarded stupid ass mother ****er. Maybe you’ve never been to college but you can do that shit in four hours if you try hard. It’s called partying. If you had friends you would understand. Stupid ass dip shit. After years of dealing with assholes like you maybe she tied one on. Oh to be human and judged by such retards.
    Sorry, nice attempt to cover for her, but I call BS. Typical non-drinker/non-alcoholic people can't come close to functioning at a 0.288. It take a high tolerance to hit that mark and be semi-functional. Let's see the dash cam!

Unregistered
    Cops that begin to hate people should stop being cops!
    So by that logic people who hate cops should stop being people?

Unregistered
    Try and follow along with the conversation there buddy. It's not that someone can't drink that much. It is that someone that is not a raging alcoholic typically can't drink that much and still stand up, walk or drive. If someone that drinks a boatload all of the time, they can drink that much and still walk/drive/stand, etc. because they have a built in tolerance for such high levels. It other words, this certainly is not the first time she has bellied u to the bar.

Unregistered
    Well that is simple enough. Quit! The world won't end when cops that hate people stop protecting and serving people. Attitudes like yours is exactly why people give cops shit. YOu go into every situation assuming the person you are dealing with is a "scumbag".
    Hahahah. Okay. But no, not quitting. Nothing you can do about it either. 😊😊😊😊😊

Unregistered
    Sorry, nice attempt to cover for her, but I call BS. Typical non-drinker/non-alcoholic people can't come close to functioning at a 0.288. It take a high tolerance to hit that mark and be semi-functional. Let's see the dash cam!
    Hey Rah-Tard. Go ask for a copy of the video. I believe she was arrested and fired. I’m not sure what you’re going for here other than you being an asshole. I’m pretty sure she failed the FST’s hence the arrest. What do you think is being covered up here moron?

Unregistered
    Hey Rah-Tard. Go ask for a copy of the video. I believe she was arrested and fired. I’m not sure what you’re going for here other than you being an asshole. I’m pretty sure she failed the FST’s hence the arrest. What do you think is being covered up here moron?
    Her past behavior and poor work performance due to being an alcoholic. Possibly ruined families based on her poor judgement. Did she work the Jordan Belliveau case?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast