Another PCSO DUI, 4x the legal limit - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    And what does any of this have to do with a drunk deputy?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And what does any of this have to do with a drunk deputy?
    Nothing. It’s about a drunk CPI.

Unregistered
    Wow. What vision you have to figure all that out from a paragraph. You antagonize then act shocked when people react. Your kind is spineless. Still my right to hate you and those like you. And nothing you can do about it. 🤔🖕😃
    Since you claim to be a badass cop and you hate people then be a badass and state your name???? Then forward a copy to your badass Sheriff G. Yeah,not so bad anymore are you????

Unregistered
    Cop block whack jobs are in full effect here hey bad ass poster you post your name but hey hey we already know it so predictable

Unregistered
    Cop block whack jobs are in full effect here hey bad ass poster you post your name but hey hey we already know it so predictable
    Its ok little guy!!!! You keep spreading your hate. So now run along and park under your favorite shade tree and resume your game of Candy Crush!!!!!

Unregistered

Learn logic

I think what it means is that just because your wife is allegedly an insurance claims adjuster doesn’t mean you know more about car insurance. As in just because I married a pilot doesn’t mean I know how to fly a plane. If I married a doctor it doesn’t mean I know how to cure the flu. And therefor, just because your married to an Air Force Colonel doesn’t mean you know how to call in an air strike. It’s actually not a logical fallacy, it’s an analogy. And straw man fallacy would mean they made an argument that had nothing to do with you or your bullshit responses. It was fairly relevant. Apparently you don’t understand police policies, car insurance or logic. Maybe you should stick to being stupid, you seem to be good at that. What else do you have doctor?
    You’re describing a red herring or a non-sequtiur...and are a walking ad hominem. Please stick with being an unappreciative servant to the taxpayer.

Unregistered

Quit

We’d all have to quit in the first six months. Because of people like you.
    Quit then. Kidding, you’re unemployable and lack skills to be in the private sector. You're already a welfare recipient living off of others incomes.

Unregistered
    You’re describing a red herring or a non-sequtiur...and are a walking ad hominem. Please stick with being an unappreciative servant to the taxpayer.
    By calling him a walking ad hominem, you utilized an ad hominem using ad hominem.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345