Hate Chitwood, but don’t care about his sexcapades or stance on illegal immigration! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You idiot, Henry would take money from anyone. Do you two hold hands, compare notes and compliment eachother during work? VCSO= Volusia Cheerleaders Strike Out
    Mr. 20% Chipmunk, you sure like kissing Henry after he screwed you up the butt! I’ve noticed you’ve been coming to his rescue again! I’m glad you two lovers are reuniting!

Unregistered
    Maybe second class citizen. He ridicules chitty for loving illegal immigrants but Henry married one!
    Great post and what a hypocrite! I’m sure he’s okay with Ben having the same stance on illegal immigration! Johnson sure loved the illegals and giving Henry money to write dirt! Send Hermaphrodite Heifer Hospice’s immigrant wife back to Palenstein!

Unregistered
    Great post and what a hypocrite! I’m sure he’s okay with Ben having the same stance on illegal immigration! Johnson sure loved the illegals and giving Henry money to write dirt! Send Hermaphrodite Heifer Hospice’s immigrant wife back to Palenstein!
    Where would this thread be without the continuous insults of Alvin and Henry? They are not deputies. It is okay that you love Chitty...but just go to his facebook page and show your love there. Might be a promotion in it for you.

Unregistered
    Where would this thread be without the continuous insults of Alvin and Henry? They are not deputies. It is okay that you love Chitty...but just go to his facebook page and show your love there. Might be a promotion in it for you.
    You’re right! They will never be deputies; especially with Alvin’s criminal back ground and Henry’s health problems from years of neglect from being a lazy slug!

Henry went to Chitty’s page to show love and go flat out embarrassed and took his comments down!

Unregistered
    They are still in the closet and do not want to publically support. Basically they wouldn't want the agency to judge them. It is the typical coward at VCSO and there is no shortage of them. May not rush to backup a turncoat

Unregistered
    They are still in the closet and do not want to publically support. Basically they wouldn't want the agency to judge them. It is the typical coward at VCSO and there is no shortage of them. May not rush to backup a turncoat
    Says the turncoat who posted anonymously like a coward!

Unregistered
    Says the turncoat who posted anonymously like a coward!
    I'm sorry, are you divulging your identity? You are one of them gays that dislike gays? Typical hypocrit.

Unregistered
    I'm sorry, are you divulging your identity? You are one of them gays that dislike gays? Typical hypocrit.
    More gay talk again?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345