Hate Chitwood, but don’t care about his sexcapades or stance on illegal immigration! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I freely admit that I’m thoroughly disgusted with Chitwood and the way he continues to destroy the sheriff’s office and employee morale through his bullying, self-serving, erratic, mean-spirited and unprofessional behavior. In spite of that, I don’t give a damn about his sexual orientation, who he sleeps with or his stance on illegal immigration. And yes, while he falsely spun his stance on illegal immigration as a change in policy from his predecessor, the fact is that Ben had the exact same position…..Local law enforcement isn’t responsible for enforcing federal immigration law and must investigate crimes fairly and fully regardless of the immigration status of a victim or witness. ICE doesn’t care if an illegal immigrant is picked up by local law enforcement for a minor offense and won’t do anything. And victims shouldn’t fear calling law enforcement, because if they do, then they make themselves targets because the bad guys know they can victimize illegal immigrants without fear of any consequences. Move on, nothing to see here. So to the ever-growing anti-Chitwood sentiment of those like me who want to see him replaced, I say let’s knock off the name-calling, quit ranting on sexual orientation and immigrants and stop trying to be the spelling and grammar police and instead focus on things that matter. Let’s beat Chitwood on the issues, on his policies, his politics of destruction, his abysmal record, his breaking the budget without concern for the taxpayers, his inability to fill positions, his constant verbal warfare, his manufactured crime stats and the awful way that he has run VCSO (or VSO if you prefer) into the ground. Let’s focus on things that matter and things that are directly relevant to the lousy job he’s doing as sheriff and the embarrassment and damage he’s doing to our community. Everything else is just noise and a distraction from the mission of getting rid of Chitwood once and for all!
    Well said Pat T.

Unregistered
    Well said Pat T.
    Pat T for sheriff!!!!!

Unregistered
    I freely admit that I’m thoroughly disgusted with Chitwood and the way he continues to destroy the sheriff’s office and employee morale through his bullying, self-serving, erratic, mean-spirited and unprofessional behavior. In spite of that, I don’t give a damn about his sexual orientation, who he sleeps with or his stance on illegal immigration. And yes, while he falsely spun his stance on illegal immigration as a change in policy from his predecessor, the fact is that Ben had the exact same position…..Local law enforcement isn’t responsible for enforcing federal immigration law and must investigate crimes fairly and fully regardless of the immigration status of a victim or witness. ICE doesn’t care if an illegal immigrant is picked up by local law enforcement for a minor offense and won’t do anything. And victims shouldn’t fear calling law enforcement, because if they do, then they make themselves targets because the bad guys know they can victimize illegal immigrants without fear of any consequences. Move on, nothing to see here. So to the ever-growing anti-Chitwood sentiment of those like me who want to see him replaced, I say let’s knock off the name-calling, quit ranting on sexual orientation and immigrants and stop trying to be the spelling and grammar police and instead focus on things that matter. Let’s beat Chitwood on the issues, on his policies, his politics of destruction, his abysmal record, his breaking the budget without concern for the taxpayers, his inability to fill positions, his constant verbal warfare, his manufactured crime stats and the awful way that he has run VCSO (or VSO if you prefer) into the ground. Let’s focus on things that matter and things that are directly relevant to the lousy job he’s doing as sheriff and the embarrassment and damage he’s doing to our community. Everything else is just noise and a distraction from the mission of getting rid of Chitwood once and for all!
    Our great Sheriff is on News 6 right now keeping our citizens informed! What an outstanding job he is doing! I will also just say we keep continuing to badger each other on here! Chitwood will continue to be our wonderful Sheriff! There’s absolutely no manufactured crisis you can make up on here that will take him out! I predict Hermaphrodite Heifer Henry will be long gone when our honorable Sheriff decides to retire with glory! He is such a impeccable Sheriff and the steady hand we need during these difficult times like the hurricane. We love he’s protecting us and fighting crime within our great communities! I am very proud of our Sheriff!

Unregistered
    Our great Sheriff is on News 6 right now keeping our citizens informed! What an outstanding job he is doing! I will also just say we keep continuing to badger each other on here! Chitwood will continue to be our wonderful Sheriff! There’s absolutely no manufactured crisis you can make up on here that will take him out! I predict Hermaphrodite Heifer Henry will be long gone when our honorable Sheriff decides to retire with glory! He is such a impeccable Sheriff and the steady hand we need during these difficult times like the hurricane. We love he’s protecting us and fighting crime within our great communities! I am very proud of our Sheriff!
    You are a joke chitty. Anybody who has spent a day in law enforcement knows you are a lying phony.

Unregistered
    His hand is not that steady....he causes traffic accidents and cannot hit the ocean with a firearm if he shot at it from the beach. He is just a scumbag.

Unregistered
    Well said Pat T.
    God help us if that happened.

Unregistered
    His hand is not that steady....he causes traffic accidents and cannot hit the ocean with a firearm if he shot at it from the beach. He is just a scumbag.
    And you’re a heart attack waiting to happen behind the wheel that could cause traffic accidents or worse!

Unregistered
    You are a joke chitty. Anybody who has spent a day in law enforcement knows you are a lying phony.
    Says the folks that will never or never again spend a day in law enforcement!

Unregistered
    And you’re a heart attack waiting to happen behind the wheel that could cause traffic accidents or worse!
    Could cause compared to did cause. Chitty is a scumbag

Unregistered
    Says the folks that will never or never again spend a day in law enforcement!
    And speaking of never spending a day doing something....chitty will never spend a day with a woman....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast