Hate Chitwood, but don’t care about his sexcapades or stance on illegal immigration!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hate Chitwood, but don’t care about his sexcapades or stance on illegal immigration!

I freely admit that I’m thoroughly disgusted with Chitwood and the way he continues to destroy the sheriff’s office and employee morale through his bullying, self-serving, erratic, mean-spirited and unprofessional behavior. In spite of that, I don’t give a damn about his sexual orientation, who he sleeps with or his stance on illegal immigration. And yes, while he falsely spun his stance on illegal immigration as a change in policy from his predecessor, the fact is that Ben had the exact same position…..Local law enforcement isn’t responsible for enforcing federal immigration law and must investigate crimes fairly and fully regardless of the immigration status of a victim or witness. ICE doesn’t care if an illegal immigrant is picked up by local law enforcement for a minor offense and won’t do anything. And victims shouldn’t fear calling law enforcement, because if they do, then they make themselves targets because the bad guys know they can victimize illegal immigrants without fear of any consequences. Move on, nothing to see here. So to the ever-growing anti-Chitwood sentiment of those like me who want to see him replaced, I say let’s knock off the name-calling, quit ranting on sexual orientation and immigrants and stop trying to be the spelling and grammar police and instead focus on things that matter. Let’s beat Chitwood on the issues, on his policies, his politics of destruction, his abysmal record, his breaking the budget without concern for the taxpayers, his inability to fill positions, his constant verbal warfare, his manufactured crime stats and the awful way that he has run VCSO (or VSO if you prefer) into the ground. Let’s focus on things that matter and things that are directly relevant to the lousy job he’s doing as sheriff and the embarrassment and damage he’s doing to our community. Everything else is just noise and a distraction from the mission of getting rid of Chitwood once and for all!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I freely admit that I’m thoroughly disgusted with Chitwood and the way he continues to destroy the sheriff’s office and employee morale through his bullying, self-serving, erratic, mean-spirited and unprofessional behavior. In spite of that, I don’t give a damn about his sexual orientation, who he sleeps with or his stance on illegal immigration. And yes, while he falsely spun his stance on illegal immigration as a change in policy from his predecessor, the fact is that Ben had the exact same position…..Local law enforcement isn’t responsible for enforcing federal immigration law and must investigate crimes fairly and fully regardless of the immigration status of a victim or witness. ICE doesn’t care if an illegal immigrant is picked up by local law enforcement for a minor offense and won’t do anything. And victims shouldn’t fear calling law enforcement, because if they do, then they make themselves targets because the bad guys know they can victimize illegal immigrants without fear of any consequences. Move on, nothing to see here. So to the ever-growing anti-Chitwood sentiment of those like me who want to see him replaced, I say let’s knock off the name-calling, quit ranting on sexual orientation and immigrants and stop trying to be the spelling and grammar police and instead focus on things that matter. Let’s beat Chitwood on the issues, on his policies, his politics of destruction, his abysmal record, his breaking the budget without concern for the taxpayers, his inability to fill positions, his constant verbal warfare, his manufactured crime stats and the awful way that he has run VCSO (or VSO if you prefer) into the ground. Let’s focus on things that matter and things that are directly relevant to the lousy job he’s doing as sheriff and the embarrassment and damage he’s doing to our community. Everything else is just noise and a distraction from the mission of getting rid of Chitwood once and for all!
    Great post! I second the suggestions.

Unregistered
    Excellent post. And it would also be nice to not read rantings about Henry Frederick, alvin Mortimer, Szabo and Jenkins.

Unregistered
    Count down to them invading this. 10, 9, 8,.....

Unregistered
    I guess when you’ve been exposed for being hypocrites, you’ll resort to explaining yourself in a different way! I’m glad I brought it this light for you have to write this long piece of work! Carry on!

Unregistered
    I guess when you’ve been exposed for being hypocrites, you’ll resort to explaining yourself in a different way! I’m glad I brought it this light for you have to write this long piece of work! Carry on!
    Great post. Chitwood has demonstrated over and over that he is a huge hypocrite.

Unregistered
    They resort to those things that don’t matter because they can’t beat him on real issues. It’s like CNN attacking Trump for gods sake. If the goal is to beat him, someone would have to challenge him. Unless someone puts their name out there then simmer down.

Unregistered
    Great post. Chitwood has demonstrated over and over that he is a huge hypocrite.
    Whatever makes you feel better stupid!

Unregistered
    Whatever makes you feel better stupid!
    Typical Chitwood. Name Calling. I can see this thread is already starting to go down the toilet.

Unregistered
    Yes! Preach!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast