Hate Chitwood, but don’t care about his sexcapades or stance on illegal immigration! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least you didn’t deny your fascination for men! I think you should do a story on this since you stand by your work Hermaphrodite Heifer! It seems par for your taste with men!
    Taste for men...is that a comment for Chitty or Kyle? Or both? Those two are quite the pair.

Unregistered
    Taste for men...is that a comment for Chitty or Kyle? Or both? Those two are quite the pair.
    You tell us since you’re the one who obviously enjoys kinky obsessions and fantasizing over relationships with men!

Unregistered
    You tell us since you’re the one who obviously enjoys kinky obsessions and fantasizing over relationships with men!
    Chitwood is a scumbag.

Unregistered
    Chitwood is a scumbag.
    So is Frederick. It is like they compete in being the alpha asshole

Unregistered
    So is Frederick. It is like they compete in being the alpha asshole
    Frederick is a citizen that did not ruin a law enforcement agency (unlike Chitty)

Unregistered
    Frederick is a citizen that did not ruin a law enforcement agency (unlike Chitty)
    Maybe second class citizen. He ridicules chitty for loving illegal immigrants but Henry married one!

Unregistered
    Maybe second class citizen. He ridicules chitty for loving illegal immigrants but Henry married one!
    His wife is a citizen, not an illegal alien. Nice try though. And btw, I am not a fan of Frederick. To compare the two is very much stupid, childish and very uninformed. Did Frederick swear an oath to serve and protect? Chitwood has been a weasel since day one. He hid his stance and feelings on immigration by strategically entering the race late in the game to avoid the subject altogether. I call that the Chitwood transparency. He is a born politician with other goals than the best interests of taxpayers. He doesn't care about budgets or monetary liabilities. He misleads the public with manipulating crime stats. You have to be stupid if you think citizens believe crime has dropped 20%!
    I believe he actually believes his own lies... What will the cost be to our county before he is replaced. What will become of the agency in another 3 years? Is showtime worth the investment? I myself chose professional and honorable over entertaining. That wont keep our streets safe, neither will falsifying crime stats to achieve a popular vote. In any race or event the cheater gets disqualified. Chitwood cannot win being honest and that is a hard pill to swallow, but very much accurate. And how can you claim a victory when you skirt the rule books and rewrite the rules to your own personal advantage. Deception is deception no matter how you try to minimize or inject false information.

Unregistered
    I agree! Henry also sure did mind taking money from Ben with his pro illegal stance!

Unregistered
    I agree! Henry also sure did mind taking money from Ben with his pro illegal stance!
    You idiot, Henry would take money from anyone. Do you two hold hands, compare notes and compliment eachother during work? VCSO= Volusia Cheerleaders Strike Out

Unregistered
    His wife is a citizen, not an illegal alien. Nice try though. And btw, I am not a fan of Frederick. To compare the two is very much stupid, childish and very uninformed. Did Frederick swear an oath to serve and protect? Chitwood has been a weasel since day one. He hid his stance and feelings on immigration by strategically entering the race late in the game to avoid the subject altogether. I call that the Chitwood transparency. He is a born politician with other goals than the best interests of taxpayers. He doesn't care about budgets or monetary liabilities. He misleads the public with manipulating crime stats. You have to be stupid if you think citizens believe crime has dropped 20%!
    I believe he actually believes his own lies... What will the cost be to our county before he is replaced. What will become of the agency in another 3 years? Is showtime worth the investment? I myself chose professional and honorable over entertaining. That wont keep our streets safe, neither will falsifying crime stats to achieve a popular vote. In any race or event the cheater gets disqualified. Chitwood cannot win being honest and that is a hard pill to swallow, but very much accurate. And how can you claim a victory when you skirt the rule books and rewrite the rules to your own personal advantage. Deception is deception no matter how you try to minimize or inject false information.
    Great post. The true colors of Chitwood are known to deputies and anybody that spends a minute looking at the real news...not fake news

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast