Great job by chief R C hurricane Dorian

Unregistered

Great job by chief R C hurricane Dorian

He's playing it safe, he has seen hurricane Andrew and many others. He's making sure the residents are getting maximum protection and keeping his officers safe and showing presence to deter would be looters and aggressive bad guys. The citizens are all still super freaked out that this monster storm is just creeping at 1 mile per hour and Ricky has seen these things turn to the left before. I'm so happy he is representing the office of the chief of police I cant imagine all the people he has to report to who are all freaking out. Hes smart to keep the extra coverage and high visibility stuff so all the panicked people can feel less freaked out. Just my opinion I think he deserves credit this is not over yet anything can happen we have another 35 hours until we can say this storm is leaving the region. So dont jinx us and say it's over yet. You guys are all working together like a family and that is finally nice to see again.

Unregistered

Lmao

Stop brown nosing, please!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He's playing it safe, he has seen hurricane Andrew and many others. He's making sure the residents are getting maximum protection and keeping his officers safe and showing presence to deter would be looters and aggressive bad guys. The citizens are all still super freaked out that this monster storm is just creeping at 1 mile per hour and Ricky has seen these things turn to the left before. I'm so happy he is representing the office of the chief of police I cant imagine all the people he has to report to who are all freaking out. Hes smart to keep the extra coverage and high visibility stuff so all the panicked people can feel less freaked out. Just my opinion I think he deserves credit this is not over yet anything can happen we have another 35 hours until we can say this storm is leaving the region. So dont jinx us and say it's over yet. You guys are all working together like a family and that is finally nice to see again.
    No way you are even an officer, cause you surely do not write like one .. so, with that being said, STFU .. RC is doing just like any Chief would do .. stop getting too excited we had 3 back to back Armed 29s and 1 26a and that was only within 1 or 2 hours.. the bad guys are still out there, so stop living in your little bubble and what you see and read on Ernie's Twitter and Social Media BS he seems to be kissing just as much azz as you are.

PS: This Hurricane is coming no where near Miami Beach so go back to living your life. Nobody is panicking anymore as you say either.

Unregistered
    Thanks Ernie but pleeease. You will always be Dans Boy. You are about to be brought back to earth by a REAL supervisor. Just like all of a sudden you stopped wearing Dans favorite uniform. It’s so obvious Bro.

Unregistered
    I am no fan of Ernie’s but what the fuk is wrong is wrong with his uniform a$$hole!?

Unregistered
    I am no fan of Ernie’s but what the fuk is wrong is wrong with his uniform a$$hole!?
    Ernie stop drinking and posting. Nice uniform.