Applying - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Applying

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3044381]Sheet, I gots me a pulse and four felonies do you thinks TT will let me gets a take home car and a gun. I'll keep the skreets clean with my shoot'em up style. That's fo-real

You'd be great for the turkey giveaway unit this year. Come on down and apply so we can get you hired by November! Of you can make collard greens, you might be lieutenant by January. 😉

Unregistered

Assuming that you like guns, thin blonds (female) and watch NAM movies!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Saw that BSO was accepting applicaitons for DLE and DOD non-certified positions. With all I have read (numerous bad) I am still interested in applying. How much of a timeframe can I expect from application submittal to hire? Serious responses only and thank you to anyone who gives insightful information. Thank you!
    You are asking for a time frame based upon successful completion of all HR applicant processing stages. If you are a butt munching limp wristed democrat homo take your application to FLPD or Coral Springs PD. IF YOU'RE interested in hot chicks, automatic weapons, king fu and classic muscle cars from 1967 to 1971 , I will hire you bro. If you have prior military you are IN! And this is a serious response . Ka kaaaaaaaa!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3044523]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheet, I gots me a pulse and four felonies do you thinks TT will let me gets a take home car and a gun. I'll keep the skreets clean with my shoot'em up style. That's fo-real

You'd be great for the turkey giveaway unit this year. Come on down and apply so we can get you hired by November! Of you can make collard greens, you might be lieutenant by January. 😉
    Tru-dat, I fina do dat aplicashun thing this week and gets me dat fly azz job. Man, I can't wait til I can stop those hoes on Dixie and make those hoes work to keep that freedom. Sheet, now I can sell drugs wit impunity. God bless sharef tony

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123