I'm a cop and I was stopped by FHP (post your stories here) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical response from a trooper who is a stuck at FHP because he or she can’t get hired any where else.
    Says the guy who spells "anywhere" as two words 😂

Unregistered
    Typical response from a trooper who is a stuck at FHP because he or she can’t get hired any where else.
    You should have seen your mom's typical response to deez.

Unregistered
    Make it as a trooper are you kidding me. No one can make it as a trooper making 35 grand a year.

If someone got rejected from Fhp and got hired by another police agency then getting there application rejected was the best thing that ever happened to them. Fhp is known to hire bottom of the barrel. All the people who can make it at another agency leave as soon as they can.
    You get what you pay for, which is why FHP has a notorious reputation for being unprofessional on-the-job towards other officers. Is FHP's notorious reputation based on fact or is it based on applicant's who were rejected for a job that pays 35k annually? FHP didn't always have a bad reputation; it's been a slow downhill slide for well over 30 years and it has now hit rock bottom. It will take an act of God and another 30 years to turn it around.

Unregistered
    "I'm a cop and I was stopped by FHP"
    Let's that sink in, then read it again. I bet your the shining star of your agency.

Unregistered
    "I'm a cop and I was stopped by FHP"
    Let's that sink in, then read it again. I bet your the shining star of your agency.
    Your point is duly noted and it's an excellent point: I cannot remember an FHP trooper ever getting stopped by a deputy or by a municipal officer for a traffic infraction. Conversely, I can recall several FHP troopers getting arrested for felonies and sex crimes with underaged juveniles. There must be something in the water at the FHP academy.

Unregistered
    Y There must be something in the water at the FHP academy.

It's not water, it's purple Kool Aid and it's extra salty. Just ask Donna W

Unregistered
    Shut your pie hole, you little *****! You were speeding in your personal vehicle, you got caught and no I do not believe the trooper conducted a felony stop on you just for speeding. Obviously you have nothing better to do, low life! If you are a real cop, it's bad enough we have politicians and the public attacking us without you coming on here airing out your self-inflicted traffic stop against a brother LEO.
    That’s because Troopers do not know how to do felony stops. Not much exposure to felony traffic stops working wrecks.

Unregistered
    Your point is duly noted and it's an excellent point: I cannot remember an FHP trooper ever getting stopped by a deputy or by a municipal officer for a traffic infraction. Conversely, I can recall several FHP troopers getting arrested for felonies and sex crimes with underaged juveniles. There must be something in the water at the FHP academy.
    But here you are again defending your shining star status because you're a cop and was stopped by FHP. Yes some Troopers have been stopped, and/or arrested for being stupid but many shining stars have been stopped and/or arrested for being just as stupid, your point? You are no better than the next troll who comes here to an anonymous website to talk smack about another agency. Life that boring, Mr. Cop and was stopped by FHP?

Unregistered
    But here you are again defending your shining star status because you're a cop and was stopped by FHP. Yes some Troopers have been stopped, and/or arrested for being stupid but many shining stars have been stopped and/or arrested for being just as stupid, your point? You are no better than the next troll who comes here to an anonymous website to talk smack about another agency. Life that boring, Mr. Cop and was stopped by FHP?
    It's sad when retired municipal officers and county deputies are making more money than active-duty FHP troopers. Why will nobody take care of troopers financially? Why don't the legislators care? Do you remember the traffic stop when a trooper stopped a legislator for speeding -- and then gave him a break by only writing him a seat-belt violation -- even though the legislators was wearing his seat belt? Either FHP has a hiring problem and are hiring the bottom of the barrell or FHP is hiring some good applicants, but all the good academy graduates LEAVE the agency after seeing what a crap job it is. It's similar to domestic violence. Women get beat-up, but they cannot leave the relationship because nobody else will have them.

Unregistered
    It's sad when retired municipal officers and county deputies are making more money than active-duty FHP troopers. Why will nobody take care of troopers financially? Why don't the legislators care? Do you remember the traffic stop when a trooper stopped a legislator for speeding -- and then gave him a break by only writing him a seat-belt violation -- even though the legislators was wearing his seat belt? Either FHP has a hiring problem and are hiring the bottom of the barrell or FHP is hiring some good applicants, but all the good academy graduates LEAVE the agency after seeing what a crap job it is. It's similar to domestic violence. Women get beat-up, but they cannot leave the relationship because nobody else will have them.
    Troopers can’t leave to go somewhere else because they can’t get hired anywhere else. Fhp only hires what no other agency will hire. Fhp=Joke of law enforcement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast