“Partial” alpha bravo

Unregistered

“Partial” alpha bravo

What the ***k is “partial” alpha bravo? Who makes this ***t up? All other agencies cancel their alpha bravo, the hurricane moves away, & these bozos activate a “partial” alpha bravo for their subordinates....while they sit at home. Good leadership & sound decision making.

Lmao !!!!

Partial Alpha Bravo. BS.

Only an idiot like Chief Caca would do this partial alpha bravo BS but someone like Director Juan Perez who is a real leader decided not to implemented he knew it was not necessary at all. That is why I left that Caca show place . Lol!!!!

Unregistered
    Shut up Guevara. You’re a ****ing joke.

Unregistered
    Guevara stop crying because they took you out of ICT and took your car away !!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Lmao !!!!;3043880]Only an idiot like Chief Caca would do this partial alpha bravo BS but someone like Director Juan Perez who is a real leader decided not to implemented he knew it was not necessary at all. That is why I left that Caca show place . Lol!!!![/QUOTE

Listen up looser, yes you where a looser here and your an even bigger looser now with shit stains on you! If it wasn’t for the friends and family your fat ass would’ve stayed here up north because your a looser. I want to see you talk smack to a subject out here now your going to get your a$$ handed to you!

Unregistered
    Loser, not looser; loser.