Joining Charlotte County - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    PLEASE SEND US ANY STORYS OF CORUPTION,THE SHERIFF IS A FELON 4 HAVING A ILEGAL LIST OF GUN OWNERS AND PROFILEING THEM,HE RAN AWAY FROM ME WHEN I CONFRONTED HIM ABOUT IT AT COPS AND GOBLINS,HE USED HIS WIFE AS PROTECTION,VIDEO IS ON YOUTUBE copwatch4sheriff@gmail.com

https://youtu.be/_bZ4pPOoYT4 COPWATCH TELLS EVERY 1 AT COPS & GOBLINS ABOUT CHARLOTTE COUNTY,SHERIFF ILLEGAL LIST OF GUN OWNERS.. CHARLOTTE COUNTY,SHERIFF,BILL PRUMMELL DID NOT AREST DRUG DEALER DETECTIVE JAMES WHITE @NorthPortPolice

@CCSOFLSheriff

@PGPDFL

@CollierSheriff

Unregistered

Academy

I see that you guys are currently hiring to sponsor at the academy. Is this the SWFL PSA the academy your trainees go to? Will CCSO pay for another academy?

Unregistered
    There has to be something wrong with your agency. How many people are you really down right now? How many people are trying to escape? It must be costing the county a fortune trying to hire,train, and outfit new deputies all the time. Now you are sponsoring in the academy? Cincinnati Bengals of Law Enforcement? I think you can do better with a new coach and manager. There is a reason people are leaving and positions are hard to fill. Once you find that out you can start to solve the problem internally.

I see Omni cars almost everyday. That tells me you do not have enough people to patrol effectively. I saw a car the other night at Racetrac with a burnt out headlight. Not a big deal but, it is like having a jelly doughnut stain on your uniform and going to a call. Perception is reality. I see a stream of questionable acts taking place (by a few) as do most others in my circle. CCSO should exude professionalism and I hope to someday see it there. Good luck to all of you under your current leadership. My personal opinion is the Sheriff Prummell has driven the CCSO into the ground based on pride alone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see Omni cars almost everyday. That tells me you do not have enough people to patrol effectively. I saw a car the other night at Racetrac with a burnt out headlight. Not a big deal but, it is like having a jelly doughnut stain on your uniform and going to a call. Perception is reality. I see a stream of questionable acts taking place (by a few) as do most others in my circle. CCSO should exude professionalism and I hope to someday see it there. Good luck to all of you under your current leadership. My personal opinion is the Sheriff Prummell has driven the CCSO into the ground based on pride alone.
    What are Omni cars?

Unregistered
    actually they send u 2 nazi Germany and u study mein kampf ,then u r in like flyn

Unregistered
    and yes u literally have a felon runing youre agency named charlotte county,sheriff,bill prummell.he has ilegal list of gun owners and is ilegaly profiling them.its a felony under 790.335 and a 5 milion dolar fine.he also a midemeaner charge for ilegaly preventing me from geting records so i cant expose his coruption. he claimed bankruptcy so he cant become a cop because he stole from companys in doing that.he let so many cop go that were thiefs and literaly drug dealers and did not charge them.
    he should b in prison 4 his crimes

Unregistered
    There has to be something wrong with your agency. How many people are you really down right now? How many people are trying to escape? It must be costing the county a fortune trying to hire,train, and outfit new deputies all the time. Now you are sponsoring in the academy? Cincinnati Bengals of Law Enforcement? I think you can do better with a new coach and manager. There is a reason people are leaving and positions are hard to fill. Once you find that out you can start to solve the problem internally.

Why can't you keep people?

Unregistered
    and yes u literally have a felon runing youre agency named charlotte county,sheriff,bill prummell.he has ilegal list of gun owners and is ilegaly profiling them.its a felony under 790.335 and a 5 milion dolar fine.he also a midemeaner charge for ilegaly preventing me from geting records so i cant expose his coruption. he claimed bankruptcy so he cant become a cop because he stole from companys in doing that.he let so many cop go that were thiefs and literaly drug dealers and did not charge them.
    he should b in prison 4 his crimes

For Christ sake Andrew. Buy a freaking dictionary !!! When you get elected Sheriff, you’re going to have to send out emails etc. If you are going to come across uneducated (which you probably are). Wait a minute, I think we have a better chance of hell freezing over than we do you ever becoming Sheriff. Get a life !!!

Unregistered
    IN CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF BILL PRUMMELL 7 YEARS OF DISGUSTING CORRUPTION 450 PEOPLE FIRED RETIRED AND QUIT OUT OF 600 WORKERS IN SHERIFFS OFFICE,JAIL AND COURT.
    THAT SCREAMS YOU GUYS ARE ROTTEN TO THE CORE HERES THE RECORDS https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...NZ?usp=sharing

Unregistered
    Andy it is stupid to put someone’s name out there that she’s not a felon! You even put a post on there that you think she’s a cop but she’s not she’s never been in jail she doesn’t even know what jail is! Guess you did not read things correctly I guess you don’t like women’s freedom of speech even delete people sprayed on my speech you even block people‘s freedom of speech! What founding fathers they believe In freedom of speech! Oh wait you don’t like women’s freedom of speech! Don’t like anyone else’s freedom of speech he just go off and even block people‘s freedom of speech if you were elected people to have a Right for freedom of speech!!!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast