Joining Charlotte County - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    If you have to ask what a real cop is, it cannot be explained.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you have to ask what a real cop is, it cannot be explained.
    It’s a rhetorical question, we do everything every other LE agency does, we definitely do more than North Port. I’d say our deputies are probably more well versed in investigations since we do a lot of the work before CID or MCU arrives on scene while other agencies such as FMPD don’t write reports and just stand by for an investigator.

Unregistered

First year

Can anyone comment on what a first or second year Deputy can potentially totally pull in with OT and details? I know they just raised the starting salary about 5k...

How long does it take to be able to promote to DFC or Corporal? How long do those positions take to max out? If there is no step plan what are the merit raises usually each year? 3-5%?

Unregistered
    Can anyone comment on what a first or second year Deputy can potentially totally pull in with OT and details? I know they just raised the starting salary about 5k...

How long does it take to be able to promote to DFC or Corporal? How long do those positions take to max out? If there is no step plan what are the merit raises usually each year? 3-5%?
    OT - $0 it almost never comes out
    Details go quick but if you’re fast you can make around $5k a year and that’s pushing it.

DFC 2 years and Cpl is a supervisor spot so it’ll take around 7 years at the earliest to get it

Unregistered
    OT - $0 it almost never comes out
    Details go quick but if you’re fast you can make around $5k a year and that’s pushing it.

DFC 2 years and Cpl is a supervisor spot so it’ll take around 7 years at the earliest to get it
    What shifts do you guys work? Is it 12's?
    84 hours bi-weekly?

SeanBoy
    How is the morale?
    I want more overtime!!!

Unregistered
    How many deputy spots are you hiring for? How long is the process and what are the steps please?
    Thank you

Unregistered
    How many deputy spots are you hiring for? How long is the process and what are the steps please?
    Thank you
    if u stil want 2 work 4 this corupt as agency,whos sheriff,bill prummell is a felon 4 having list of gun owners.then u must b a criminal 2.just tel me youre name now so i can start puling records on u now.u have 2 b a piece of shit 2 work here.r u?

Unregistered

You should think about Punta Gorda police department

You should consider Punta Gorda police department. Punta Gorda is a cool little town. Lots of old people and a nice small town vibe. The the benefits are awesome. Hell you can kill one of the old people here and get away with it! What's better than that?

Unregistered

Long term don't come

Cape PD starts higher and has OT, more details, more movement, stronger union, raises set in stone, biggest plus is no FRS!!! Way better retirement than FRS 30yrs....

NNPD better raises, OT, details and they are also FRS though.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast