Who’s Tony with in the bar
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Who’s Tony with in the bar

Well while Governor DeSantis is at the Hurricane Center in Miami and the Undersheriff is in his trailer is South Carolina where is Tony ? Tony is in a bar with an unknown w/f. Tony is wearing a bluish t-shirt, white shorts and white tennis shoes. The female has dark hair and wearing a yellow shirt. I will identify this ho give me some time.
    Tony tells everybody he’s tied up with the hurricane and what is he doing, the same crap he always does. Tony it’s hard for you to disguise yourself with that shiny bald head shaped like a baboon.
    It’s only our BSO people that might recognize you as the public doesn’t know you from a hole in the wall.
    Why weren’t you with the Governor ? Did Ashley tell you to stay away from Republicans ?

Unregistered
    That stupid mope can't believe how this time last year, he was hoping his credit would be good enough to rent a cable box for his apartment. Now he thinks he's the rock. Parkland can have him back. Damn fool can't be gone quick enough.

Unregistered
    Category 4 hurricane coming straight at us when this picture was taken. Tony claimed to be to busy making preparations for the storm and sent others to the EOC in his place. So he lied to his own Colonels to go out with friends. Or are they Blue Spear employees? Come on DeSantis, Correct your mistake

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That stupid mope can't believe how this time last year, he was hoping his credit would be good enough to rent a cable box for his apartment. Now he thinks he's the rock. Parkland can have him back. Damn fool can't be gone quick enough.
    It’s obvious DeSantis and Pollick dropped Tony at BSO to fail. Besides their decision was only to be the worst. BTW she is probably the new Sheriffs administrator to be. Would not surprise me a bit. I’m retired so good riddance folks
    Better hope you get SI back now lmao stupid decision to get rid of home for no reason. Seeee yaaaa

Unregistered
    Category 4 hurricane coming straight at us when this picture was taken. Tony claimed to be to busy making preparations for the storm and sent others to the EOC in his place. So he lied to his own Colonels to go out with friends. Or are they Blue Spear employees? Come on DeSantis, Correct your mistake
    His colonels deserve what's coming. Remember that. Every one of them.

Unregistered

Tap 42

That’s yesterday at Tap 42 on Andrews ave right across the skreet from Broward General. The woman is Tony’s girlfriend and she’s a nurse at Broward General. She also works out at the gym with Tony.

Unregistered
    He wrote a poem for Saturday Night Live called "Kill My Landlord." How this ignorant hood rat ended up back in Broward smelling up the place amazes me.

Unregistered
    That’s yesterday at Tap 42 on Andrews ave right across the skreet from Broward General. The woman is Tony’s girlfriend and she’s a nurse at Broward General. She also works out at the gym with Tony.
    So we are paying for his surgeries, his squeezes enhancements and now hes got a new white hoe on the side cuz he got dat kinda fat stacks. So wheres the skank he moved down here with? This is why no matter what he makes his dumb freeloading ass will die penniless. Maybe people were right when they said he looks and acts like Broward. Although he doesn't look or act like me.

Unregistered
    Ok so where's the picture?

Unregistered
    Hey Temporary douche. There's a 200 mph killer heading this way. Put your d@ck up and do your job!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast